• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dyson vacuums

39 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Holy shit. Are you completely unaware that dogs can be trained where to handle their business? 

Of course they can but they still have accidents several times a year. When the dog goes outside to shit he doesn’t wipe his ass. Any residue will return with him and be placed on your floor or sofa.  Nothing wrong with a dog in the house but every dog owner knows that shit is going to get destroyed or broken. I prefer not to spend my money fixing their mess. There is a reason everyone had outdoor  dog houses until the last 15-20 years. 

20 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Of course they can but they still have accidents several times a year. When the dog goes outside to shit he doesn’t wipe his ass. Any residue will return with him and be placed on your floor or sofa.  Nothing wrong with a dog in the house but every dog owner knows that shit is going to get destroyed or broken. I prefer not to spend my money fixing their mess. There is a reason everyone had outdoor  dog houses until the last 15-20 years. 

@Jason disagrees.

1F001A76-CB2C-4C95-9F3E-B95332752EED.jpeg

On 12/27/2022 at 5:11 PM, Tank said:

We’ve had a couple of Dysons and liked each of them. We have a stick and use that one quite a bit. 

Have owned four Dyson vacuums - two full sized, one stick and one hand held. They do an excellent job. I buy refurbs, same warranty and a healthy discount from retail.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

On 12/29/2022 at 2:16 PM, mrwicked said:

we have two dysons: the ball and the newer v10 stick kind.

they're awesome. 

also have the roomba 980 w/ the wifi mapping that re-charges itself.

also awesome. plus my kids love it.

It's crazy...

We have two roombas (upstairs and downstairs) that go every day.

Then you bust out the dyson and like 10 feet later the stupid thing is full.

Don't get long haired dogs..... this sucks.

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

It's crazy...

We have two roombas (upstairs and downstairs) that go every day.

Then you bust out the dyson and like 10 feet later the stupid thing is full.

Don't get long haired dogs..... this sucks.

No pets but I have my own hair issues with a wife, 3 daughters, and a nanny all of the Filipina variety. I’ve been effectively bald for nearly 20 years but I’ll go to my grave digging hair out of shower drains