• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dyson vacuums

Anyone have one of these? 

My GF bought a real one a few months ago for our dogs, who shed like freaking maniacs (I have no idea how they aren't bald). Thing is a beast. When you forst turn it on, the lights in the house dim for a second.

I just grabbed the stick version with the infrared laser on it for Christmas. (The laser makes you feel like SEAL team 6 when you're cleaning your house)

Sounds gimmicky as hell... and I peobabky just fell for it. But that laser shows you what you're missing with the vacuum... pretty crazy.

I used to be cool. Partied non-stop, traveled the world. This is me know.

Life come out you fast.

I’ve had 2 Dyson cordless sticks over the past 15 years. They are very convenient and work pretty well. My current one has a battery issue so I have find a way to replace it. It’s pretty old so no fancy laser on it though. i actually still have my original one but I have that in the garage and use it for clean up there or for the cars 

Edited by Jason

We bought a Dyson Ball many years ago and got tired of replacing the plastic head. At first it was great but that rotating brush clogged up constantly with dog fur which meant you had to take it apart and pull the strands out of the ends. The wand finally broke at the coupling so we decided to look at other options. 

Did a little research and bought a Meile. It was pretty expensive but the base, wand and head are steel components. It weighs more but it is quieter than the Dyson. It also pulls so much more dirt out of the carpet along with lifting the strands back up. It looks like you just had a carpet cleaner do the floors, it has that raked look. The best part is the head doesn't clog like the Dyson so fewer times you have to do any maintenence. 

Our Dyson was the best vacuum we had bought at the time. The Meile is another couple steps above in terms of cleaning. So is the price but it might just outlast us. 

About 4 years ago we bought a Dyson V7 "Animal" at Costco. It's a rechargeable unit with wall hanger, etc.

Wife uses it on the hardwood floors mostly. She really likes it.

For the carpets we have an old Kenmore Progressive direct drive. It's about 30 years old. Best appliance I ever bought:

s-l500.jpg

Well this thread is very informative. My wife has a roomba but complains that it misses areas. We don’t let the dogs inside so I haven’t felt compelled to spend for a dyson. While I’m in the old ladies forum , how much should I pay for lower eye lift for the old lady. At this point it might be cheaper to rebuild her , than to buy new. How much is it to firm up the tits and fix the eyes?  Also is it worth it. Im looking to save money but I’ll buy new before I end up with a Mexican Pelosi 

42 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Well this thread is very informative. My wife has a roomba but complains that it misses areas. We don’t let the dogs inside so I haven’t felt compelled to spend for a dyson. While I’m in the old ladies forum , how much should I pay for lower eye lift for the old lady. At this point it might be cheaper to rebuild her , than to buy new. How much is it to firm up the tits and fix the eyes?  Also is it worth it. Im looking to save money but I’ll buy new before I end up with a Mexican Pelosi 

I know a guy in Tijuana, he’s US board certified but works in tj so it will be cheaper. 

And I’m being serious. His daughter is marrying my brother in June. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

You leave your dogs out in the cold?