• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thoughts on Trevor Bauer?

Before anyone proudly thumps their Maga-esque Bauer chests, dude was accused by other women.  Unfair for someone to make up allegations.  However, It’s unlikely there’s coersion there.

also, even with the case dropped, that guy has little change playing in the MLB I’d guess because women make a lot of noise now.  

14 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Before anyone proudly thumps their Maga-esque Bauer chests, dude was accused by other women.  Unfair for someone to make up allegations.  However, It’s unlikely there’s coersion there.

also, even with the case dropped, that guy has little change playing in the MLB I’d guess because women make a lot of noise now.  

For all we know Bauer is a total asshole, and perhaps he turns out to be guilty of the other allegations.

But...

Without naming names, I know of a few ballplayers who went through this exact scenario. The only difference is this one went public.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out Bauer is some psycho that abuses women. I'd be just as not surprised to find out he's just too stupid to avoid women who are looking to pull this scam vs the majority of these guys who are hyper worried about getting accused of something.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

If he had a kink fetish of beating women he did a really lousy job considering she didn't have a mark on her after a supposed hot session that was prompted by texts asking for more. 

Exactly.  The argument that “the punching was consensual” isn’t necessary because he’s not the one who fucked her face up.

43 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You have to admire the commitment to this fraud. She was willing to fuck her own face up for a measly 5 figure sum. That goes beyond the pale of most psychotic c*nts.

If it wasn't LA County I would expect that she would be indicted on numerous felonies.

A survey conducted by YouGov found that 4% of men aged 18 and older think about Trevor Bauer “most days” and 14% of men think about him once a month. The frequency with which an adult male thinks about Trevor Bauer has a positive correlation with the presence of homoerotic thoughts or actions in the respondent's life.

The initial crime was committed in San Diego where she had a person or persons physically beat her to file a false medical report of an assault. That is the origination of the criminal activity and the San Diego District Attorney should have had an arrest warrant issued for her and unspecified accomplice(s). 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

The initial crime was committed in San Diego where she had a person or persons physically beat her to file a false medical report of an assault. That is the origination of the criminal activity and the San Diego District Attorney should have had an arrest warrant issued for her and unspecified accomplice(s). 

Fucking B.L. Arg, Esq. making an appearance.   You have no idea where she got fake beaten up.  The false police report was Pasadena.  All case venues were LAC.

Jesus you are a fucknuts.

58 minutes ago, Blarg said:

She didn't file a fraudulent medical report in San Diego? 

How do you file a medical report?  What are you talking about?  It isn’t a crime to lie to a doctor.  If it was you would have been arrested every time they ask your weight and if you’re sexually active.