• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thoughts on Trevor Bauer?

23 minutes ago, Blarg said:

She would be better off shutting the fuck up, getting a name change and move across country to hide from this. 

She’s already moved to Nashville but yes, she needs to STFU and stop digging herself a deeper hole.

1 hour ago, cals said:

https://nypost.com/2023/10/05/trevor-bauers-accuser-lindsey-hill-responds-to-text-and-video-claims/

She claims that you can’t see the bruises in the video Bauer posted because “bad lighting” and “bruises take time to form” despite the alleged beating happening 4 hours before and also included scratching.  Ha ha

I don't know who looks worse.  This chick, or MLB for doing a full investigation and coming to the conclusions they did.  How bad did MLB fuck up that Gascons office didn't even want to press charges.

On October 9th (JST)

(YouTube) This Was Almost Bad News For Playoffs...

----------

On October 6th (Japan Standard Time), Bauer threw Live Batting Practice at Yokohama Stadium and joined the team practice for the playoff. The camera on the left rear in the first X(tweet) below was set up by himself for YouTube. He threw a total of 86 pitches to 6 players, and the fastest pitch was 93.8mph.

Edited by FromJapan
Add text and vlog

• 2 weeks later...

After Yokohama DeNA BayStars lost in the playoffs, Bauer no longer had a chance to pitch. The future of BayStars pitchers Shota Imanaga and Bauer is attracting attention. Imanaga is widely expected to move to MLB through the posting system.

Edited by FromJapan
Add X (Twitter)

(YouTube on October 23 (JST)) I Faced My Own Team To Prepare For Playoffs

In this vlog, at 16:58, Bauer commented, "I've never said that I want to sign with a team that has a DH system."  He avoided further mention of his future.  The Yokohama DeNA BayStars, where he plays, is a Central League team that has not yet adopted the DH system.

He is currently staying in Australia.

Edited by FromJapan
Add text

The following articles were featured in Japanese sports news media.

Los Angeles Times on October 25, 2023

Trevor Bauer wants back in the majors. Will any team even consider signing him?

Los Angeles Times on October 30, 2023

Mookie Betts is at the World Series, but not as player. ‘I have to do better, no matter what.’

Edited by FromJapan
Add link

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

@cals  Believe all women.  MLB is looking worse and worse everyday regarding Trevor.

TREVOR BAUER SEXUAL ASSAULT ACCUSER CHARGED ... After Allegedly Defrauding Baseball Star

Whore #2 down.  If Whore #1 had committed her crimes anywhere but LA County she would be behind bars.  But Who’re #3 is totally telling the truth, right @Taylor?

18 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

I love how this is in hangout.  We was relegated off MLB thread?

There is another in the MLB thread started this year. This one was in the MLB thread initially, but we got moved. But this was from the beginning.

Actually I take it back. This was the second thread. Not sure where the first thread went. I seem to remember one getting moved to the political thread but may be misremembering. I think that's where the believe all women came from from Cals. Could be this one. Not going through 36 pages to find out.