• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thoughts on Trevor Bauer?

Month Award following June

English translation of Japanese subtitles
0:08- MVP of the month, August 2023 (TAIJU LIFE INSURANCE Co., Ltd. as a title sponsor) : #96 Trevor Bauer 
0:13- He is the first foreign pitcher in team history to win this award twice in one season
0:21- In August, he had an ERA of 1.67 and won 3 games
0:28- He pitched 43 innings in August, the most in the league
0:36- He is the second foreign pitcher in team history to win double-digit games

He is currently undergoing rehabilitation.

On 9/7/2023 at 12:51 PM, gotbeer said:

Maybe this thread should be called the AW Innocence Project.  Out of curiosity I have been looking into the evidence against Masterson.  I assumed there was some physical evidence or witnesses and there was not.  He was convicted based on 20 year old memories.  I understand the Church of Scientology is evil and all that but there is a reason we have statutes of limitations.  For all anyone knows he did commit crimes, but this sets quite a dangerous precedent.

And it’s also possible he didn’t do jack shit, so there is that.

1 hour ago, cals said:

Maybe this thread should be called the AW Innocence Project.  Out of curiosity I have been looking into the evidence against Masterson.  I assumed there was some physical evidence or witnesses and there was not.  He was convicted based on 20 year old memories.  I understand the Church of Scientology is evil and all that but there is a reason we have statutes of limitations.  For all anyone knows he did commit crimes, but this sets quite a dangerous precedent.

And it’s also possible he didn’t do jack shit, so there is that.

Can he appeal or is this it?

On 9/8/2023 at 6:56 PM, Lhalo said:

Can he appeal or is this it?

https://amp.tmz.com/2023/09/10/danny-masterson-accuser-ashton-kutcher-resurface-old-clips/

Yeah that’s not “look at me behavior”. **rolls eyes**

I’m beginning to believe Masterson.  Not only are these women Scientologists, which makes them loons, but they’re Hollywood hanger-on’ers and those bitches must be the nuttiest out there.

Edited by cals

More:

Shes threatening to “expose” Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/danny-masterson-accuser-chrissie-carnell-141000174.html

“Dear Ashton, I know the secrets your ‘role model’ keeps for you. Ones that would end you. Did you forget I was there? You were on speaker phone that night you called Danny on February 21, 2001. I hear everything. I heard the plan. In my opinion, you’re just as sick as your ‘mentor.'”

It just goes on with shit like that from there.

1 hour ago, cals said:

More:

Shes threatening to “expose” Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/danny-masterson-accuser-chrissie-carnell-141000174.html

“Dear Ashton, I know the secrets your ‘role model’ keeps for you. Ones that would end you. Did you forget I was there? You were on speaker phone that night you called Danny on February 21, 2001. I hear everything. I heard the plan. In my opinion, you’re just as sick as your ‘mentor.'”

It just goes on with shit like that from there.

Shades of Amber Heard. 

4 hours ago, Jay said:

I guess the implication is Kutcher was sleeping with Kunis while she was still 17.

That’s not what most think is implied.  She’s insinuating Kutcher murdered that girl he was supposed to go on the date with who was found dead.  The date she referenced is the date she was murdered.

58 minutes ago, cals said:

That’s not what most think is implied.  She’s insinuating Kutcher murdered that girl he was supposed to go on the date with who was found dead.  The date she referenced is the date she was murdered.

Oh, wow.

6 hours ago, cals said:

c'mon man, NO WAY a hollywood star would be able to cover up something like this.

(YouTube) First Day Back Training... Had To Be Supervised

Bauer is currently undergoing rehabilitation at "DOCK OF BAYSTARS YOKOSUKA", the training facility for the minor league's team (farm) of BayStars in Yokosuka city. The "DOCK" includes a player's dormitory, indoor practice area, outdoor practice area, and is next to Yokosuka Stadium. Yokosuka City is adjacent to the south of Yokohama City, the capital of Kanagawa Prefecture.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Now, when does he sue the Dodgers and MLB for a false suspension, loss of wages, and future income? 

He won't because he will be back in MLB by 2025. 

BTW, as I've stated before, since she's admitted to having sex with him under false pretenses, by fraud, she's committed sexual assault and should be arrested and prosecuted.

And most of you pansies owe me and Lou (RIP) a huge apology. 

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thoughts?

He gave up so much to stick to his guns and do what is right.  He's taken so much shit and lost his career.

But he was the victim the entire time.  He deserves our respect and apologies. 

Priority #1 should be to get this guy in a Angels uniform next season.