• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Locked on Angels Podcast

Hubs

Maybe I just miss @taylorblakeward but the new co-hosts are basically terrible. Yes they're optimists like me, but I feel they really are watching a different Angels team than I do. 

One guy (I can't tell them apart) was singing the praises of Velazquez, and saying he got better as a hitter on the right side when he decided to stop switch hitting?

His best month was August, with a .295 OBP.

He hit to a .236 OBP last season. 

He belongs no where near regular SS duty with the Angels.

1 hour ago, Hubs said:

Maybe I just miss @taylorblakeward but the new co-hosts are basically terrible. Yes they're optimists like me, but I feel they really are watching a different Angels team than I do. 

One guy (I can't tell them apart) was singing the praises of Velazquez, and saying he got better as a hitter on the right side when he decided to stop switch hitting?

His best month was August, with a .295 OBP.

He hit to a .236 OBP last season. 

He belongs no where near regular SS duty with the Angels.

Yes, they're optimists but they're not saying that Squid should start. They're just saying that he got better hitting from the right side, which is correct. I think they're pretty good. 

1 hour ago, Hubs said:

i remember this coming up at the time as well, and was going to bring it up a few different times this offseason, but i didn't know how to find his monthly breakdowns to point it out or even what the numbers turned out to be.

His August was his best month, but I don't know which side of the plate he was hitting from, and he had only a few AB's as a right hander versus right handed pitchers, far too few to use as a respectable sample.

Soto also barely played, and while it was good results, it seems a little JB Shuck for me.

I'll be honest, I haven't listened to any Angels podcasts. I mean we discuss everything that needs to be discussed here, why listened to others regurgitate it from their face holes?

Now with that said, we have some good stuff coming in 2023. I wish I could share more but I cannot at this time. 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'll be honest, I haven't listened to any Angels podcasts. I mean we discuss everything that needs to be discussed here, why listened to others regurgitate it from their face holes?

Now with that said, we have some good stuff coming in 2023. I wish I could share more but I cannot at this time. 

Same here. If they brought up something that we haven't already talked about it even considered on the message board, I might be willing to give it a try, but as it stands, I see nothing new. 

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'll be honest, I haven't listened to any Angels podcasts. I mean we discuss everything that needs to be discussed here.

Yeah, I haven’t found an Angels podcast that adds any more meaningful insight than what you can find on here.

The only exception would be if one of those podcasts does an interview with an Angels beat reporter or prospect.

6 minutes ago, Trendon said:

Yeah, I haven’t found an Angels podcast that adds any more meaningful insight than what you can find on here.

The only exception would be if one of those podcasts does an interview with an Angels beat reporter or prospect.

And we have Jeff Fletcher and Bill Shaikin here, plus exclusive interviews. 

More good stuff coming in 2023. 

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hopefully new ownership. 🙂

On 12/19/2022 at 11:01 PM, Second Base said:

Same here. If they brought up something that we haven't already talked about it even considered on the message board, I might be willing to give it a try, but as it stands, I see nothing new. 

I just see it as different takes.