• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Excuse me ma'am, can you please shut off your phone?

Once in college this girl's cell phone rang in the middle of class (ill leave her race to your imagination but it rhymes with rafrican schmaschmericam) and not only did she answer it but started to have a full blown conversation. The rest of us couldn't believe it.

Once in college this girl's cell phone rang in the middle of class (ill leave her race to your imagination but it rhymes with rafrican schmaschmericam) and not only did she answer it but started to have a full blown conversation. The rest of us couldn't believe it.

Your story doesn't add up

Did you count the number of "mmm'hmm"???  I would have counted them.

That is the perfect example of ghetto-gangster attitude:  "I do what the **** I want; I don't give a **** about where these other people need to go."  I was surprised to not hear any race-cards being thrown around, but I think her party of fellow travelers are used to her attitude (maybe that was her husband removing the little boy from the seat next to her saying, "I can't believe you woman...").

*I wonder if the person filming it (horribly, I might add), was arrested too?

Here we observe the stereotypical African-American in her natural habitat.

As the tribal mediator challenges the female, she immediately begins to howl, and becomes aggressive.

She makes sure to perform her ritual behavior in front of her cub so as to instruct the offspring in the appropriate manner in which to engage authority figures.

One time during prayer with my men's chorus, one of the guys phone rang and he answered it. Talked like there was nothing else going on around him, too.

"I don't care where people gotta go!"

LOL. Can we please end this generation of self entitled fu**wits? Apparently they haven't got the message that the world and its laws apply to them too.

Also: I'm sick and tired of using their children as an excuse to guard them from any type of authority.

Consider how this "boy" saw his grown "mom" act and talk for atleast 3 minutes. Her actions and words were more harmful to the boy than anything these officers did.

I don't know why race is the issue here. I've traveled the world and found self-absorbed asses in every color, shape, size, ethnic and economic group. The painful truth is that people suck.

I flew to buffalo and Boston a few weeks ago via 8 planes and there were soooo many people who ignored the announcement to turn off their phones and just kept talking. I wanted to slap one woman and ask her why she is more special than the rest of us

I don't know why race is the issue here. I've traveled the world and found self-absorbed asses in every color, shape, size, ethnic and economic group. The painful truth is that people suck.

While asses come in every color, a large number seem to be certain persuasions.