• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022-23 Offseason Hot Stove Thread

mmc

3 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

If you watch the interview he says it’s still early in the offseason and that he haven’t seen Santa yet. I took it as it’s not even December 25th yet 

Haha yeah, that is my interpretation of it.  I don't think he meant to suggest that some star player is "Santa."

1 minute ago, Warfarin said:

It'd be neat.  But the Giants may "win the offseason" if they sign Judge, Correa, and Haniger, along with whatever SP they sign.

Anything that hurts the Dodgers is great.

I really wanted the Padres to beat the Phillies in the playoffs. But for the next like 4 months I get to still point out to the dodger fans at work that they didn't even get bounced by the best NL team

1 minute ago, Warfarin said:

It'd be neat.  But the Giants may "win the offseason" if they sign Judge, Correa, and Haniger, along with whatever SP they sign.

I really wanted the Padres to beat the Phillies in the playoffs. But for the next like 4 months I get to still point out to the dodger fans at work that they didn't even get bounced by the best NL team

59 minutes ago, Docwaukee said:

Yeah but it didn't feel like it meant what we want it to.  

Sounded more like the opposite: Long off-season, it's early. I.e. He knows there's holes, but don't expect anything this week necessarily - which would seem to mean nothing is close and/or they're not pursuing one of the big names.

4 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Do they then point out that your team didn't even make the playoffs and has sucked for the last decade?

1 hour ago, beatlesrule said:

Do they then point out that your team didn't even make the playoffs and has sucked for the last decade?

Of course they do. But then the argument shifts back to "mo ring since 1988, covid rings are as real as yoga pants that sit high on the waste and squeeze your gut into your ass"