• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scariest Movies That You’ve Seen

51 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

He shouldn’t have dressed so provocatively.

Was that the actual thread or just what someone posted in the thread a long time ago?

I remember some dude wrote that and got lit up. I think it was ITP or BloodBrothers that really went in on him.

Now I’m pretty sure I saw a real demon or a crazy crack whore in Georgia. Was about 3am and I was walking home from the Oscar and mosley 3. Woman had the body of a stripper and turned around with the face of an 80 year old with a demonic voice. Asked me for a cigarette and I just kept walking. 

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Same here. The original, Alien was scary as shit. I saw it at the Egyptian theater in Hollywood I believe, in all its 70 mm glory.

I took my girlfriend and her brother to it and when the pod attack happened she screamed and he jumped. I asked her if it was ok and did she want to leave. She nodded no and then nearly lost it during the chest pop. Her brother, Charlie, was literally hiding his eyes with his hands and I don't think she could have sunk any lower in her seat. When it was over she looked at me and said, Never take me to another one of these films again. So for the last 43 years I have never taken her to another horror genre film.