• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Mariners @ Angels (9/18/22): Detmers on the mound, Soto at SS

jsnpritchett

1 hour ago, eligrba4ever said:

GO ANGELS!!!!!

Win the series today and set up a sweep for Monday!!!! How much pain that inflicts on Seattle is debatable, but it is an emotional release.

Luckily Baltimore is losing just as much. Though they did win today. I would prefer the Mariners win every game obviously, but meh ... I know they can't. Especially being all banged up. I'm just praying they make it at this point. I haven't been watching the games the past few nights as they stress me out too much .... since the Braves series. 

17 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Outside of Ford and missing Rendon, with Rengifo playing well and Fletcher returning to form before getting hurt, this is pretty much the A squad out there over the past month… 

Have they been winning? Where is this team realistically going to get better?

Left field and depth.  Might could use a closer and a set up guy.

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Ya, makes sense. I’m just having a hard time seeing how much that really moves the needle.

There are some good SS available, it would be nice to have Fletch or Rengifo on the bench.  We know Rendon may miss some time and it’s a long season so it should be done.  But I think LF is the low hanging fruit (gross) to improving.