• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Yankees @ Angels 8/31/2022 Sandoval on the mound

3 minutes ago, daygloman said:

That error probably did the Halos in......

Yup. Duffy's horseshit strikes again.

3 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

Trout should not be playing CF anymore. He was never very good at it anyways. 

So confused by this. Have you forgotten the robbed home runs? Who would possibly replace him?

There's absolutely no reason Duffy should be playing at this point. He sucks, and there's a ZERO chance he's going to be on this team next season. The only guys playing at this point are guys who are probably going to be on the roster next year. If a young player sucks, at least he's getting experience for next season. How long was Rengifo terrible until he seems to have finally figured things out? There's no way he would have gotten better sitting behind the likes of Duffy. Neither will anyone else.

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

If someone would have told me when I was 20 years old that you only need to hit .167 to be a Major League Ballplayer I would have tried a hell of a lot harder to go pro.

And I can tell you one thing there's no way I'd hit under .200

And? I'm not taking it back.

What do you want, a swing off?

Go away Strad, you add nothing to this forum.

13 minutes ago, gurn67 said:

There's absolutely no reason Duffy should be playing at this point. He sucks, and there's a ZERO chance he's going to be on this team next season. The only guys playing at this point are guys who are probably going to be on the roster next year. If a young player sucks, at least he's getting experience for next season. How long was Rengifo terrible until he seems to have finally figured things out? There's no way he would have gotten better sitting behind the likes of Duffy. Neither will anyone else.

I’d play Rengifo, Fletcher, and Squid the rest of the season.

Squid >>>>>>> Duffy, who can’t do much of anything anymore, and looks like a stiff breeze would knock him down.

Edited by Angel Oracle