• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If money were no object, where would you choose to live?

i want a place with some land. i've lived in neighborhoods all my life, some far more crowded than others, and frankly, i'd like to have space. 

i have close friends in both idaho and kentucky, so those will be options when i retire in a few years. 

outside of that, dana point or laguna nigel would be high on my list, as would maui. 

If money were no object I'd have homes in different locations that offer the best of the seasons with all of the outdoor activities I like. But money is an object so we've been discussing which state offers the most of what the two of us would like and that is narrowing down to lakeside property in North Carolina. 

I always said I'd never leave California. If I could afford it, I would do somewhere by the coast, maybe up north. San Diego is great, too.

I also love New England.

I came close to buying a place in France a few years back... still toying with retiring to the east coast with a small flat somewhere in Ireland or France when I retire. 

I'll probably die in Anaheim though.

32 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I always said I'd never leave California. If I could afford it, I would do somewhere by the coast, maybe up north. San Diego is great, too.

I also love New England.

I came close to buying a place in France a few years back... still toying with retiring to the east coast with a small flat somewhere in Ireland or France when I retire. 

Ireland is a wonderful choice TORS, a gorgeous country, very low crime rate and genuinely friendly people in beautiful surroundings. They know how to have a good time too. France is also a lovely country but the people aren't so friendly, especially if you don't speak French fluently, and their bureaucracy is a nightmare to navigate. 

58 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I also love New England.

F'n gangs 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I live in SoCal so no matter where I live there will be Mexicans.

Actually, our best neighbors have always been Mexicans. It's the white folk who are the most annoying to live near.

Now I know you’ve never had Latino neighbors.  Such a liar.