• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Halos Management - Should Trout be more vocal with them?

budice0

11 hours ago, Jason said:

How do we know what any of these players say or do behind closed doors? 

Depends on what doors

I'm picturing Trout, or Ohtani, or someone else cool who normally is discreet in the shitter.

Then he hears someone come in, sits down in the stall next to him. And when he looks, he notices they're the same shoes Minasian wears.

And he's like "F*ck you, here you go" and let's loose.

(Edit. I do this at work, when I see that it's the Lt in the stall next to me.)

(Second edit. Then it gets awkward... when you realize both of you are done... and it's like "who's leaving first", because there's nothing worse than that eye contact small talk at the sink when both of you had a blowout)

23 hours ago, budice0 said:

Everyone here is expressing deep concerns about Management of the ballclub.  With many of his best years behind him, should Trout be -or- have been more outspoken about Management?  Is lack of a vocal leader hurting the potential of the Angels?  Is silence accepting their fate ok vs "We should get pitching / Very concerned about the direction of the team/so on"?

The Angels saga of mediocrity is filled with heroes, villains and many unsuspecting twists and turns. 

Come listen to a story about a man named Arte.....

14 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Depends on what doors

I'm picturing Trout, or Ohtani, or someone else cool who normally is discreet in the shitter.

Then he hears someone come in, sits down in the stall next to him. And when he looks, he notices they're the same shoes Minasian wears.

And he's like "F*ck you, here you go" and let's loose.

(Edit. I do this at work, when I see that it's the Lt in the stall next to me.)

(Second edit. Then it gets awkward... when you realize both of you are done... and it's like "who's leaving first", because there's nothing worse than that eye contact small talk at the sink when both of you had a blowout)

Ran into the consultant at work like this a couple weeks back. Me and my team had just blown off his request to get dinner the night before - told him we didn't have time to go out to eat. We ended up going out for some hot chicken, hence the bathroom visit... We meet at the sink and he asks me what we had for dinner... 

2 hours ago, Tank said:

i continue to be amazed at how many fans equate loud outbursts on the field or complaining to reporters as being the same thing as leadership.

not a single one of us has any idea what happens in the clubhouse or even in the dugout. none of us.

Wait……

I thought you did.

52 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Tank is like a mall Santa... He looks the part, says all the right things, fools all the people without fully developed brains, and then he goes home to the motel where he lives alone and drinks cheap whiskey. 

Wait….

Mall Santa doesn’t live at the North Pole?

5 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Ran into the consultant at work like this a couple weeks back. Me and my team had just blown off his request to get dinner the night before - told him we didn't have time to go out to eat. We ended up going out for some hot chicken, hence the bathroom visit... We meet at the sink and he asks me what we had for dinner... 

Literally the only way to respond to that is to swab your index and middle fingers under his nose and say "you tell me", then wink and click your tongue.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Tank is like a mall Santa... He looks the part, says all the right things, fools all the people without fully developed brains, and then he goes home to the motel where he lives alone and drinks cheap whiskey. 

I feel like one day we're gonna walk in on @Tank, eating a rack of ribs, dipped in meat loaf, realizing the vegetarian shtick was fake just to get us to go easy on him.... and it's gonna be like when Kevin from Home Alone caught that santa getting into his crap car.

"I know you're not the real Tank, but..."

29 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Literally the only way to respond to that is to swab your index and middle fingers under his nose and say "you tell me", then wink and click your tongue.

Damn dude I wish I had thought of that. Instead I just turned around and ran out without drying my hands.

7 hours ago, Tank said:

i continue to be amazed at how many fans equate loud outbursts on the field or complaining to reporters as being the same thing as leadership.

not a single one of us has any idea what happens in the clubhouse or even in the dugout. none of us.

Yeah but louder.  Because louder always works, in every situation.

21 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I feel like one day we're gonna walk in on @Tank, eating a rack of ribs, dipped in meat loaf, realizing the vegetarian shtick was fake just to get us to go easy on him.... and it's gonna be like when Kevin from Home Alone caught that santa getting into his crap car.

"I know you're not the real Tank, but..."

you just want me to put in a good word for you, don't you?

btw, i was a mall santa at the glendale galleria one year. one of the best things i ever got to do.