• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Has Jose Suarez put it all together?

Chuck

If they can sign one starter, then they have Detmers, Sandoval and Suarez to be 3/4/5 and about 5-6 candidates for the 6th starter role, they'll be in good shape, and just need to add offense.

Loup, Bradley (probably re-signed), and Tepera are back for the bullpen.  

Edited by Hubs

12 minutes ago, DMVol said:

Best BP guy right now is Quijada….

I have a lot of faith in Quijada, Ortega, Barria, and Herget going forward. Not to mention Joyce and his 105 MPH fastball that basically made Iglesias tradeable. 

In addition to the three veterans the young guys here plus the depth of arms they have in the minors should be a sufficient bullpen if used properly. 

1 hour ago, floplag said:

I have been very negative of late, with good reason, but i will say that the one area i think is potentially very bright for the future is the starting pitching.
Factor in who is out hurt and who has taken steps and we potentially have a very strong rotation in the coming years with solid depth. 

Same here. For the first time in years there's a reason to interested and optimistic about the young pitching. 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I can't remember the last time I used a pencil.

People at work looked at me funny when I asked for a pencil to schedule our events.  I hate scribbling out mistakes on drafts of something, so if it isn’t something I can type, I will use pencil. 

“Don’t make mistakes”

-Lou