• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This Angels Team

Again, it is baffling. They were one of the best offensive teams through the first 40ish games, and have been the worst since. No middle ground. 

I suppose the biggest factors are no, or erratic, Trout; Ward's decline; Rendon's injury (though he wasn't all that); Marsh being terrible; Stassi and Walsh regressing. 

Oh wait, everyone. Only Ohtani has held steady, though he's not as good as he was last year - his power has plummeted, from a .335 ISO to .232 this year.

Why does Jeremy Reed still have a job?

1 minute ago, Angelsjunky said:

Again, it is baffling. They were one of the best offensive teams through the first 40ish games, and have been the worst since. No middle ground. 

I suppose the biggest factors are no, or erratic, Trout; Ward's decline; Rendon's injury (though he wasn't all that); Marsh being terrible; Stassi and Walsh regressing. 

Oh wait, everyone. Only Ohtani has held steady, though he's not as good as he was last year - his power has plummeted, from a .335 ISO to .232 this year.

Why does Jeremy Reed still have a job?

Nevin and Minasian feel sorry for him?

Rendon injury opened up a big hole. They needed another bat already and when he went down it just exposed the middle-end of the line-up. Then the 14 game losing streak and firing of Joe Maddon has made it hard for this team to find anything positive to latch on to in awhile. Really wish Trout would say something about the front office needing to do more. I think Ohtani would like to hear that.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Yes, the entire coaching staff is going to get purged. This isn't Minasian's crew. It was cobbled together with leftover Maddon picks and a few minor league instructors from inside the organization. Slate is going to be wiped clean, I doubt any survive the cuts. 

Minasian had something to do with it as well, especially the bench coach, Montgomery.  I'm worried about Minasian, most of the decisions he has made have blow up, either sooner or later.