• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Monkeypox

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I’ve been to the one in DT Carlsbad and I can confirm that accusation. 

They put the toppings under the cheese.  It’s all wrong.  

Meat toppings need to be cooked again to release their fat oils into the cheese.  Veggie toppings need that top cooking to soften and improve flavor.  

Plus they have the same issue that a place like TK Burger has:  spoiled coastal teenage white girls are the main employees doing customer service so you know it’s going to be awful.  But TK knows you can pull that shit off up front but you better have Mexican men in the back making the actual burgers.  

Pizza Port has the same little bitches up front but I’m pretty sure it’s Daytime Surf and Nightime Pizza guy teens doing the cooking so the entire thing is a shitshow of hormones and quality neglect.

BTW my wife has commented multiple times to me “why do you care so much if you don’t like their pizza?  Ok, fine you don’t like their pizza.  You don’t need to tell every stranger that mentions the restaurant or their beer your ‘theories’ about why you don’t like their pizza.” (And she does the finger quote thing when she says “theories”).

9 hours ago, cals said:

They put the toppings under the cheese.  It’s all wrong.  

Meat toppings need to be cooked again to release their fat oils into the cheese.  Veggie toppings need that top cooking to soften and improve flavor.  

Plus they have the same issue that a place like TK Burger has:  spoiled coastal teenage white girls are the main employees doing customer service so you know it’s going to be awful.  But TK knows you can pull that shit off up front but you better have Mexican men in the back making the actual burgers.  

Pizza Port has the same little bitches up front but I’m pretty sure it’s Daytime Surf and Nightime Pizza guy teens doing the cooking so the entire thing is a shitshow of hormones and quality neglect.

Prolly your greatest contribution to society right here 

• 4 months later...
17 minutes ago, cals said:

It’s sad when Jason tries to use his “brain”.  Hey dipshit, like viruses often do it just fizzled out.  

Bumper Sticker Jason strikes again.

Research hints at why monkeypox cases could keep falling in the U.S. : Shots - Health News : NPR
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/10/17/1129234501/monkeypox-cases-in-the-u-s-are-way-down-can-the-virus-be-eliminated

Monkeypox cases have declined since a peak in early August – from 440 cases a day, down to 60 – and they're the lowest they've been since June.