• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I Don't Believe What I just Saw

Chuck

I was at the game.  Had section 205 tickets for 20 bucks but a few innings in noticed some empty 105 seats and sat there for the rest of the game.  Definitely the best game I've been to in awhile, I love slugfests.  I thought it was over a few innings in but they fought and clawed their way back.  When Trumbo hit that home run I just knew the momentum was on our side.  Pujols made them pay for intentionally walking Trout.  Moving Hamilton near the bottom of the order was a key to the success of our big rallies as well.  Bullpen was lights out, especially De La Rosa.

It's quite funny because I was at last night's game too.  It was a victory which was great to see, but quite a dichotomy going from a 1-0 win on a wild pitch to a 10-9 slugfest (where we did win on a bases loaded walk though ironically).  These were my first two games in a month as well (people didn't want to go with no StubHub and shit team), picked the right ones to go to!  Also got a ball during the 5th inning and gave it to a little girl, hope she holds onto that for life!  While I'm still very pessimistic regarding our playoff chances, it's nice to see the team win and I hope they can build on this.

Before this home-stand i was having doubts about this team. But having been there at the stadium Sunday versus Yanks they showed me that they could fight and comeback they just didn't complete it. Tuesday versus M's they came back but also couldn't finish but third times a charm and this team fought till the end to complete the best comeback this year and to do it versus Felix!! WOO SOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Ernasty say's to believe because he believes well Ernasty I BELIEVE! Now don't disappoint me!

FF, my season seats are in 205. I wish I would have known you would be there I would have come said hi. What a great game. I was in the Coors Light Bar watching game 7. I was just getting to my seats when Peter hit his home run so I got to see that great inning and the rest of the game.

Hard to believe 1 game turns a season around. ... but if they can put together another win streak. ... it was sure nice to see them come back!

They are going to have to do something exceptional to 'turn the season around'.  They might end up playing better, but they are gonna have to go on a stretch of winning winnable games at a very high rate.  Being 11-16 in one run games is what's gonna have to change.  Team's that come back from where they are win one and two run games.  Tonight was a good start.  Let's hope they can continue the momentum.

First things first, they are gonna have to get Hamilton out of the lineup. 

FF, my season seats are in 205. I wish I would have known you would be there I would have come said hi. What a great game. I was in the Coors Light Bar watching game 7. I was just getting to my seats when Peter hit his home run so I got to see that great inning and the rest of the game.

I was in 106 guys! sit there almost every game I go to since it's mysteriously empty at literally every game. 

I'll probably be back in that section tomorrow. Absolutely awesome game to be at, especially since I was with my GF and best friends. Trumbo's HR got me fired up. I haven't seen the crowd stand up and be energized the way they were in a veeeeery long time. 

Dammit!  You know I try to go on AngelsWin during games but the internet connection is such shit, so it's hard to let people know where I am on here.  I generally wear my Weaver or Salmon jersey to games, and I'm blonde/21.  So if anybody ever sees me, say hey!