• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

On 12/11/2018 at 10:09 AM, gotbeer said:

Narcos:  Mexico.  Thought it was as good as the Pablo episodes.  Which is good since I stopped watching after the Pablo Episodes.  

I thought it was really good. Interesting that the Chapo Guzman trial is going on right now, too.

Another season was just announced also.

On 12/11/2018 at 10:09 AM, gotbeer said:

Narcos:  Mexico.  Thought it was as good as the Pablo episodes.  Which is good since I stopped watching after the Pablo Episodes.  

Hard to live up to the first two seasons but definitely the Mexico season was just a notch below the greatness of the Pablo seasons.

Happy! (Netflix originally SyFy) is one wierd show and Meloni ratchets that up a notch. Completely toss out reality (which the writers did) and just let it run completely out of control. Probably more enjoyable on a banned substance or too many shots of tequila. 

????

On 12/4/2018 at 3:19 AM, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Escape from Dannemora. I love Paul Dano & Benicio Del Toro. So far, I find it to be great television. Patricia Arquette is Facking crazy. 

Good call. Caught up really fast. Great acting all around, but I have often found BDT hard to understand as he likes to mumble. 

Ray Donovan seems like it is building to a series finale. None of the main characters seem to have anything to live for, and they've all admitted it. 

I can see Ray going on a Kamikaze mission at the end to finish things off.  

Spoiler

Ray has lost his daughter and Lena, as well as Bunchy and of course Mickey, he's just about on his own now. 

10 hours ago, NJHalo said:

Ray Donovan seems like it is building to a series finale. None of the main characters seem to have anything to live for, and they've all admitted it. 

Here's hoping he doesn't sail off into the teeeth of a hurricane on his boat with a deceased relative onboard.

14 hours ago, NJHalo said:

Reveal hidden contents

although I haven't enjoyed this season as much as I did the others, there was one great scene in the most recent episode 

Spoiler

when Lena says:"I know you think you do all this for the sake of your family, but where is everyone, Ray?"