• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

That was neat

2 minutes ago, eligrba said:

With all due respect, being reactionary is part of the fan experience for many people.  Being called out for over-reactions is not the problem.  I would argue that the vast majority of posters recognize their over-reactions and own it.  However, some people on this forum seem to make comments personal towards posters a sport.  I just think that banter is not the same as what some folks do on a regular basis.  Your comments calling people "dumbass" are funny and, as I perceive them, friendly banter.

For the record, I feel like I am part of the Lou Dumbass Club.  When do I receive my decoder ring and membership certificate?

I

Stopped reading at "respect"

Dumbass 

6 minutes ago, eligrba said:

With all due respect, being reactionary is part of the fan experience for many people.  Being called out for over-reactions is not the problem.  I would argue that the vast majority of posters recognize their over-reactions and own it.  However, some people on this forum seem to make comments personal towards posters a sport.  I just think that banter is not the same as what some folks do on a regular basis.  Your comments calling people "dumbass" are funny and, as I perceive them, friendly banter.

For the record, I feel like I am part of the Lou Dumbass Club.  When do I receive my decoder ring and membership certificate?

I

There's a club with a ring and everything?  Damn.

15 hours ago, TroutField said:

This is a message board lol why do you act like you’re the board police, I see it over and over again from you… get over yourself dude. 

your shtick is old 

He has the right to complain about those who complains

18 minutes ago, stormngt said:

He has the right to complain about those who complains

As long as I don’t think I am a better fan.  I am not a better fan, just a more reasonable person, that maybe understands the ups and downs of a baseball season at a different level than the irrational reactionary guy, but that doesn’t make me a better fan.  

I'm reactionary as hell during the game day threads. I still treat them as vent threads of yesteryear and bitching during games with fellow angels fans is my favorite part of this site. I also don't mind getting "Lou'd" as it means good things happened contrary to whatever dumbass, over reactionary thing I posted. I also enjoy the wins more than aganoize over the losses - just been a few years where the former happened much more frequently than the latter. Anyways, we're all angels fans not named Lifetime so we're all good from my perspective, especially considering how fun the start to this season has been. 

Last thing: we will win this series. 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:39 AM, HeavenlyHalos said:

I'm reactionary as hell during the game day threads. I still treat them as vent threads of yesteryear and bitching during games with fellow angels fans is my favorite part of this site. I also don't mind getting "Lou'd" as it means good things happened contrary to whatever dumbass, over reactionary thing I posted. I also enjoy the wins more than agonize over the losses - just been a few years where the former happened much more frequently than the latter. Anyways, we're all angels fans not named Lifetime so we're all good from my perspective, especially considering how fun the start to this season has been. 

Last thing: we will win this series. 

and throw a no hitter*