• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

That was neat

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Idiots that bitch and complain about the team possibly losing a series when down one run when their record is 18-11 don’t deserve this win. 
@tdawg87 this doesn’t apply to you even in the slightest. I have it on good authority that you are on your period. 

Listen you little shit they ran out of manpads at Walmart and I'm using rolled up Brawny.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Idiots that bitch and complain about the team possibly losing a series when down one run when their record is 18-11 don’t deserve this win. 
@tdawg87 this doesn’t apply to you even in the slightest. I have it on good authority that you are on your period. 

Yeah Stradling gets to decide if you deserve the win or not. Lol…

11 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Yeah Stradling gets to decide if you deserve the win or not. Lol…

Well if you don’t understand the ups and downs of baseball then yea I’ll be here to let you know if you deserve any semblance of joy from your hobby. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Well if you don’t understand the ups and downs of baseball then yea I’ll be here to let you know if you deserve any semblance of joy from your hobby. 

This is a message board lol why do you act like you’re the board police, I see it over and over again from you… get over yourself dude. 

your shtick is old 

1 minute ago, TroutField said:

This is a message board lol why do you act like you’re the board police, I see it over and over again from you… get over yourself dude. 

your shtick is old 

So is your ignorance. Sorry I hurt your feelings. I’ll be better. Oh and Happy Mothers Day, miss. 

1 minute ago, TroutField said:

Ignorant about what? I’m curious.

what does that even mean? Trying to be sexist to act cool or??? 

I’ve read enough of your stuff to have a pretty good idea of your ability to understand the game. 

Just now, Stradling said:

I’ve read enough of your stuff to have a pretty good idea of your ability to understand the game. 

And I’ve read enough of yours to realize you come in and Monday morning quarterback everyone. That doesn’t mean you understand the game more than I do lol 

Getting frustrated someone strikes out with a runner in scoring position doesn’t mean you don’t understand the game. 

been watching this game my whole life, I know how it goes. Just because you get to act like you know more than everyone doesn’t mean you actually do.