• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are you listening to?

Glen

Going through a pretty big Counterparts phase. I'll throw it on shuffle in Spotify while cooking, but usually I pop up YouTube and start learning the bass or drum parts. The song crushes, but this French dude shreds on guitar and is so clean. That Jackson is also a badass guitar.

6 minutes ago, cals said:

I just found out that Peter Cetera of Chicago in 1969 got beat up at a Dodger game for rooting for the Cubs.  Broke his jaw and was in the hospital for a few days.

In 1969?

On 7/30/2022 at 8:05 PM, cals said:

I just found out that Peter Cetera of Chicago in 1969 got beat up at a Dodger game for rooting for the Cubs.  Broke his jaw and was in the hospital for a few days.

I'll take it as pre crime punishment a la Minority Report for what he and David Foster did to Chicago in the 80s.  Cetera was the Adam Levine of his era.

11 minutes ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

I'll take it as pre crime punishment a la Minority Report for what he and David Foster did to Chicago in the 80s.  Cetera was the Adam Levine of his era.

They cared about money.  Can’t blame them.  People wanted soft rock love songs sang by Cetera.

On 8/3/2022 at 11:38 PM, cals said:

Was just watching a recent Metallica live video and James Hetfield looks like a dad of a kid that goes to Canyon or Esperanza and get wasted at the river and gives teen chicks beers to show their tits.

James went south a long time ago.  That documentary like 20 years ago makes him look so neurotic.