• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are you listening to?

Glen

We saw Santana about 6 weeks ago in Boise. It was a great show. There was no opening act, just Santana and they played for over 2 hours.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/santana/2022/extramile-arena-boise-id-5b894f5c.html

Good ol' fashioned rock concert complete with drum solo. The drummer is Carlos' wife, Cindy Blackman Santana and she flat-out kills it.

Highly recommended if you get a chance to catch Santana.

9 minutes ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Fucking A and senior year of high school.  Got the album a few weeks before I started college at Mt. SAC in Walnut.

I was still in Jr. high then but Matchbox 20’s first album was one of the first cd’s i bought. I remember my dad bought the Santana album with the Rob Thomas track right when it came out and I thought he must’ve been listening to my music, lol.

Also Evil Urges is a solid album.

The soundtrack for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

In 1984 I was cast in a community production of this play at what would become my local church. I was one of the brothers, and it was an absolute blast to do. We’ve been asked to do a repeat in celebration of a special anniversary for our church, and yesterday we had a read through with the original director and some of the cast members. It was fantastic, and we had lots of great memories and stories to tell. 

1 minute ago, Tank said:

The soundtrack for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

In 1984 I was cast in a community production of this play at what would become my local church. I was one of the brothers, and it was an absolute blast to do. We’ve been asked to do a repeat in celebration of a special anniversary for our church, and yesterday we had a read through with the original director and some of the cast members. It was fantastic, and we had lots of great memories and stories to tell. 

kramer GIF