• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021-2022 COLLEGE BASKETBALL

Lou

2 hours ago, Lou said:

Imagine if NC gives Coach K his last 2 losses - 1 to deny him an ACC title and the other a shot at a National Championship.

The damn Duke message boards are melting down. K loses 4 of 5 to unc and it ends this way. For a bunch of lefties they sure get spun up over basketball. 

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Kansas decided to show up for the 2nd half.

Congrats, Jayhawks. Biggest comeback ever in the championship game.

Yes it’s crazy they won with the stats. Unc has a 10 pt free throw advantage and 20 more rebounds. 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

They were to start the game. Not to many teams win when the first 5 fouls go against them in 3 min

I looked at the first half stats. UNC was killing them on the foul line. They drew twice as many fouls and hit 75% VS Kansas paltry 50% from the line. 

Just now, Blarg said:

I looked at the first half stats. UNC was killing them on the foul line. They drew twice as many fouls and hit 75% VS Kansas paltry 50% from the line. 

Yes they turned big time for unc. I was pulling for Kansas. First 3 calls went against unc and they went down 6 or 7 to start. I was pointing out it was 5 fucking 0 fouls in favor of unc Saturday to start. That Bacot sucks balls but the refs bail him out. 

I mean if you watched the game the score went with the officials. Ku early edge swing to unc late on first half. Second half ku run it was about 6-2 fouls in favor of Kansas. Ku up 6pts and never gets another free throw as unc storms back shooting 10

that second half was about as fun to watch as it gets. kudos to KU for overcoming such a huge deficit and getting it done.

it's a shame that the big center for UNC turned his ankle so late in the game. hard to know if his presence would have made a difference in the final score, but i'm sure some will suggest it did. i thought UNC should have taken out #2 (Love?) after he twisted his ankle earlier in the second half. he was pretty ineffective for most of the rest of the game.