• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021-2022 COLLEGE BASKETBALL

Lou

I was watching tv with my wife and switched over to SP/Purdue during one of the commercial breaks. There were about 4 minutes remaining in the game and I left it there. One of those sports moments you're glad you saw.

Later I watched the second half of UNC/UCLA. That game could have gone either way. A couple of late 3's by UNC sealed the deal.

It’s fitting unc plays the first 15 seed to make the elite 8. They already own two championships  with the easiest routes in ncaa history. All this post dates Fred browns historic pass and cwebs time out. Love how they now claim the Heinz trophy as a national  championship as well

Edited by Kotchman

4 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

No matter how these announcers want to call this a defensive game, this game is nothing but a brick fest.  What a dogshit display of shooting and it has zero to do with defense.

Bingo. 

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

They're a complete team. 

They really are Lou.  And very young.  3 freshmen and 2 sophomores as starters.  Like Saint Peters does, they milk the clock and take smart shots.

They are going to be tough in the final four.  I’ll say it now.

11 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

They really are Lou.  And very young.  3 freshmen and 2 sophomores as starters.  Like Saint Peters does, they milk the clock and take smart shots.

They are going to be tough in the final four.  I’ll say it now.

We'll see how many of those youngsters leave for the NBA.