• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rittenhouse Trial

33 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I don't trust the jury to do the right thing and acquit him. There could be a few who fear retaliation from BLM/Antifa etc or even sympathize with them. Hence, a hung jury.

If they convict, this is an easy appeal 

10 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I like how the media is desperately trying to find any little thing to convict Rittenhouse.  

Latest is the Judge is a racist because he made a Asia/port joke.  The other was that he was reading a cookie magazine during court, when it was during a break.

That’s because the media convicted him from the start so they are just doubling down and deflecting from their own bias and stupidity 

13 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Grosskreutz (the one who survived) says on Good Morning America he was NOT pointing his gun at Rittenhouse, contradicting his testimony on the stand. 

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/news/video/gaige-grosskreutz-1st-interview-testifying-rittenhouse-trial-81106971

Why would he contradict his sworn testimony in court by telling a different story on tv? I’d be concerned about the jury, whom I don’t believe is being sequestered, seeing his contradictory story. This smells desperate but also highly unethical.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Why would he contradict his sworn testimony in court by telling a different story on tv? I’d be concerned about the jury, whom I don’t believe is being sequestered, seeing his contradictory story. This smells desperate but also highly unethical.

He’s an idiot. He showed up to a riot for reasons and then tried to chase down someone who was armed with an AR-15. It doesn’t sound like he’s capable of making rational decisions 

Edited by Jason

This circus is another sad statement on where this country is today.  Decent kid maligned by the marxist/MSM cooperative, reminder of the Covington hysteria.  One kid wore a MAGA hat, the other carried an AR15, abominations in marxistville.  Days of rioting, looting, mayhem by democrat voters and the marxist/MSM cooperative wants to make it all about Rittenhouse. 

On 11/13/2021 at 1:54 PM, 70runner said:

This circus is another sad statement on where this country is today.  Decent kid maligned by the marxist/MSM cooperative, reminder of the Covington hysteria.  One kid wore a MAGA hat, the other carried an AR15, abominations in marxistville.  Days of rioting, looting, mayhem by democrat voters and the marxist/MSM cooperative wants to make it all about Rittenhouse. 

I don't know any decent kids who patrol my city with assault weapons. 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:39 PM, Tank said:

The jury isn't allowed to watch anything related to the trial. 

Spoiler

wink-wink

Earlier Monday, Judge Bruce Schroeder dismissed a count of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18, a misdemeanor that had appeared to be among the likeliest of the charges to net a conviction for prosecutors.

The underage weapon charge was punishable by up to nine months in jail.

But the defense argued that Wisconsin law has an exception related to the length of a weapon’s barrel. After prosecutors conceded Monday that Rittenhouse’s rifle was not short-barreled, the judge threw out the charge.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

He violated all 4 basic safety rules. Fucking moron is as stupid as Alec Baldwin 

Dude, Baldwin is an actor on a closed set and he is neither the prop master or armorer.  He was handed a gun that was declared "cold" which means unloaded.  It was supposed to go through two safety checks before handed to the actor but the chain if possession was fucked. There was not supposed to be live rounds on the set at all.

This is not a Baldwin problem, it's a you problem trying to assign blame to a lib you hate. Get the fuck over it, it was a tragedy brought on by a shitty production company hiring 3rd rate crews. 

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Dude, Baldwin is an actor on a closed set and he is neither the prop master or armorer.  He was handed a gun that was declared "cold" which means unloaded.  It was supposed to go through two safety checks before handed to the actor but the chain if possession was fucked. There was not supposed to be live rounds on the set at all.

This is not a Baldwin problem, it's a you problem trying to assign blame to a lib you hate. Get the fuck over it, it was a tragedy brought on by a shitty production company hiring 3rd rate crews. 

Rule #1 Treat every gun as if it was loaded. He didn't do that.  It has nothing to do with him being a lib, other than having zero knowledge about the firearms he's handling. You are 100% correct about everything else but he also played a role. I don't believe in firearm "accidents" it's always negligence. When I get a gun out of my safe the first thing I do is check it, even though I'm the only one in my house with access and the only one who ever handles them. No such thing as being too safe handling a gun.