• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rittenhouse Trial

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Just proof that Dems haven't learned from what happened in Virginia and New Jersey.  

I can't believe that they are sticking with the lies and false narratives of this story, even though all the evidence was just brought forth in a trial for the world to see. Anyone with a functioning brain will see through this nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

We’re raising a generation of incredibly weak kids. 

Yes I just changed jobs so I’m around young soldiers all day. The conversation I hear nuts. We used to talk about beer, chicks, fighting , and sports. All I heard this week was how the lesbian trans girl prefers small tits and uses only fans to check out conversion pictures for female to male. I didn’t know there was such a thing 

Edited by Kotchman

Joy Reid says Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal traces back to 'slave catchers,' BLM activists should be 'afraid'

MSNBC host Joy Reid made the case that the Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal has a historic precedent that goes back to the days of slavery. 

Appearing on her own show as a guest, Reid began by saying she was "not at all surprised" by the Rittenhouse verdict, which she said was "expected."

"I think we have to keep in mind, when we're watching the criminal justice system at work, that it was designed to do exactly what it did today," Reid told her fill-in host Jason Johnson. "Gun laws helped to enhance the design to allow this verdict to happen today. This country was built on the idea that White men had a particular kind of freedom and a particular kind of citizenship that only they have that gives, you know, from the slave catchers on, the right to inflict violence In the name of protecting property. That's like the foundational creation of the United States."

The "ReidOut" host urged viewers to think about the families of "those who died," hailing Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber for "defending Black lives," saying they "paid for it with their lives" and comparing them to White allies who helped Black Americans in the Civil Rights Movement.

14 hours ago, Jason said:

I can't believe that they are sticking with the lies and false narratives of this story, even though all the evidence was just brought forth in a trial for the world to see. Anyone with a functioning brain will see through this nonsense. 

So I watched the video for the first time in over a year. The video clearly shows self defense but something I missed was apparently the first shooting isn't caught on camera (the molester guy). Am I incorrect and there is a video? Or is it in this one?  The video starts off with him being chased and people saying to stop him because he shot someone. And then proceeds to show him killing skateboard guy and wounding bicep dude. 

If not, my gut tells me Rittenhouse probably acted in self defense with regards to that first shooting but there is no definitive evidence that I'm aware of. 

59 minutes ago, Kevin said:

So I watched the video for the first time in over a year. The video clearly shows self defense but something I missed was apparently the first shooting isn't caught on camera (the molester guy). Am I incorrect and there is a video? Or is it in this one?  The video starts off with him being chased and people saying to stop him because he shot someone. And then proceeds to show him killing skateboard guy and wounding bicep dude. 

If not, my gut tells me Rittenhouse probably acted in self defense with regards to that first shooting but there is no definitive evidence that I'm aware of. 

there is video of the first shooting too

6 minutes ago, cals said:

I read something recently that the black dude who got himself shot that started the whole thing in Kenosha had come from his girlfriend’s house, where he forcibly finger dipsticked her vagina and smelled it to see if she’d been with another man.  Classy move.

I believe Blake was also accused of molesting her daughter too or something like that. Thankfully he’s paralyzed and can’t sexually abuse anyone else now

Edited by Jason

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

I believe Blake was also accused of molesting her daughter too or something like that. Thankfully he’s paralyzed and can’t sexually abuse anyone else now

People in life just don't know how to pick the right battle to fight (because there are some worth getting upset about). 

Luckily they dropped their initial outrage about the teenage black girl that lunged at someone with a knife a few months back, forcing a cop to kill her. 

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

People in life just don't know how to pick the right battle to fight, because there are some worth getting upset about. 

Luckily they dropped their initial outrage about the teenage black girl that lunged at someone with a knife a few months back, forcing a cop to kill her. 

That’s the thing, there are real injustices out there (South Carolina cop incident) yet they choose any of them where the cop is white and the other guy is black. Some people are so fixated on race that it they pretty much have blinders on. 

Just now, Jason said:

That’s the thing, there are real injustices out there (South Carolina cop incident) yet they choose any of them where the cop is white and the other guy is black. Some people are so fixated on race that it they pretty much have blinders on. 

Imagine losing your life over Jacob Blake. 

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Got You Gotcha GIF by MSNBC