• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 Midterms

mmc

What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?

• D House and Senate
    • R House and Senate
    • D House, R Senate
    • R House, D Senate

On 8/19/2022 at 7:14 AM, Taylor said:

Before. But good riddance. Columbus was a psychopath murderer rapist.

I have huge respect for Columbus. Imagine convincing a kingdom to fund you and a crew of three ships to sail into the unknown in search of new lands with literal flat earthers saying you’ll be swallowed by sea serpents or fall off the planet. Quit trying to rewrite history with your liberal pussification. 

29 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I have huge respect for Columbus. Imagine convincing a kingdom to fund you and a crew of three ships to sail into the unknown in search of new lands with literal flat earthers saying you’ll be swallowed by sea serpents or fall off the planet. Quit trying to rewrite history with your liberal pussification. 

Aristotle began teaching of a spherical earth around 330 BC.  By the middle ages most scholars rejected the flat earth theory.  

Also Columbus wasn't looking for new lands.  He was looking for a new route to reach India.  Hence why he called the natives "Indians".

19 minutes ago, Rico said:

Aristotle began teaching of a spherical earth around 330 BC.  By the middle ages most scholars rejected the flat earth theory.  

Also Columbus wasn't looking for new lands.  He was looking for a new route to reach India.  Hence why he called the natives "Indians".

New route = new lands. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

With our public education system in ruins it's not a surprise.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Haha! I never knew they were considered to be part of North America.

I’d been enjoying retirement and was content merely browsing these here parts of the interwebs, but Jesus Fucking Christ, this gave me whiplash.

I feel a call to duty.

How can you be so stupid?

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I'm going to tell all the black people they have Columbus to thank for living in paradise instead of an African shithole.

And they'll comment on how much of a shame it is that you didn't get any of that Spanish blood and are still a tiny indio.

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...