• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

40 minutes ago, Stradling said:

In a true six man rotation which is what they used last year you aren’t getting 170 innings from anyone. It’s 27 starts per guy and that’s over 6.33 innings per start. Highly unlikely. 

I think that some starters will get 25 (ohtani, Syndergaard) and some will get 30 (Stroman)

5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

This one came from a high Angels executive. So as sure as he was about Ray, I was comfortable sharing the info with you all. 

Oh well. I'll just PM a few of our longtime members the next time I get some info rather than posting it publicly. Sorry it didn't happen guys. I'm just as disappointed as you are. 

Chuck, because of this, I’m canceling our sleepover this weekend. You’ll have to make other plans.

7 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Well, since Stroman is likely at a medical facility for the birth of his child, we can just knock out the physical right there. One of the best ways to celebrate bringing your son or daughter into the world is with a 110 million dollar contract! 

I don’t think he meant today but who knows