• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

3 minutes ago, Second Base said:

You guys are going to love this. Talking to a friend that works in a front office (and has been promoted, wooo!) He says their brain trust insists the Angels have made repeated contact with Kershaw's representation, and that it's personal between Moreno and the Dodgers. They also said there's zero percent chance of that happening because Kershaw reportedly does not want to play for the Angels at all.

I thought you guys would find that entertaining. 

Good.  Prefer not to get broke ass Doyers that are going to cost 20 million dollars.  Go to Texas bitch. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, Second Base said:

You guys are going to love this. Talking to a friend that works in a front office (and has been promoted, wooo!) He says their brain trust insists the Angels have made repeated contact with Kershaw's representation, and that it's personal between Moreno and the Dodgers. They also said there's zero percent chance of that happening because Kershaw reportedly does not want to play for the Angels at all.

Yes let's make moves solely to own the dogs. A team not in our division or league.

If that's true that says everything that needs to be said. 

Predicting signing Rodon for one year (2nd year team option) and trading for Kimbrel (one year remaining)

No more multiple years pitching contracts, outside of Loup and hopefully Ohtani

I have to accept it now.

Ohtani, Thor, Rodon, Sandoval, Barria, Suarez 

Kimbrel, Loup, Mayers, Lorenzen, Warren, Quijada, Marte, Junk, Tyler, Wantz

Edited by Angel Oracle

5 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Jesus that’s pathetic. Maybe Arte should worry about the Angels for once and not the Dodgers.

Emotions trump logic when it comes to decision making for Arturo. We’re f*cked

5 minutes ago, Second Base said:

The second part I absolutely believe. 

I cant see anyone from the dodgers wanting to come here. Not because I think they are "above" us. But the dodgers the past decade have been a machine. We've been really mediocre for half a decade.

Im sure he doesnt want to leave the dodgers at all. Playing this close to them is a probably a big no thanks.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

What would you guys think if we signed Kershaw to a 2 year deal?

Would hate it.

Hes a hall of famer. But hes got too many question marks at this point, and we have way too many.

We need a bonafide SP. Doesnt have to be an ace. But a front line guy we can rely on to make 30 quality starts a year

11 minutes ago, Second Base said:

image.png.83e59c2015be666549b659d56b453117.png

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Do you believe they met?

I have no idea if they did. Chuck never said if they did or not. 

I know people in a NFL front office. I understand how fluid these things are so I’d never fault someone like Chuck for passing along info like that.

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

What would you guys think if we signed Kershaw to a 2 year deal?

I trust him to perform when he's on the mound....just don't think you can trust him to stay on the mound all season long. Similar situation with Felix in that they came up to the big leagues at a young age and by the time they hit 30 years old they've got a ton of innings already on those arms. DL stints have become routine for him the past 2 years. I'd rather look elsewhere(Stroman or trade, preferably)