• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

i've complained about all of the advertising and will continue to do so. i hate that it's everywhere, including now on the field. it overwhelms the senses and i don't like it.

i mentioned just the other day how there are people that remove the new era logo off of new hats they buy.

I have never seen someone do that. But I live in a state that has like 19 black people.

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

i've complained about all of the advertising and will continue to do so. i hate that it's everywhere, including now on the field. it overwhelms the senses and i don't like it.

i mentioned just the other day how there are people that remove the new era logo off of new hats they buy.

I agree with this completely. I feel like advertising has its place. The uniform is not one of those places. The NFL will be the last league without uni ads now.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I have never seen someone do that. But I live in a state that has like 19 black people.

the posts i've seen about removing the logo from the hats have all been from white guys so i'm not sure where you're going with this.