• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 College Football Thread

14 hours ago, Tank said:

Georgia smacks Alabama to win the National Championship.

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

You didn't watch the game, did you?

Smacks is subjective.

@Tankis an instructor of higher learning.  He knows this.

I’ll take smacked, even though the first half over didn’t cover.

Bama was driving for a game-tying score with under a minute left in the game. They started the game missing several starters and lost their game-changing WR in the 1st quarter, after already losing the best WR on the team . They also put up more offensive yards.

Oh, and Tank teaches middle school. He has a student that loves Michigan

and soccer. 

19 minutes ago, Lou said:

Oh, and Tank teaches middle school. He has a student that loves Michigan

and soccer. 

This made me laugh @Lou.

Not because of the soccer comment, but because I can’t figure out how such a young mind can already be polluted about rooting for Michigan?

Sad state of our young people…

1 hour ago, Lou said:

You didn't watch the game, did you?

watched a fair amount of the second half. i think you're reading more into the word "smacked" than i intended.

it was a good game, and a tough game. georgia stepped up big in the 4th quarter and won. fun game to watch.

46 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

This made me laugh @Lou.

Not because of the soccer comment, but because I can’t figure out how such a young mind can already be polluted about rooting for Michigan?

his dad attended seminary in michigan. that's all. i think he knows as much about michigan football as i do about changing the carbuerator on a 67 ford cougar.

20 minutes ago, Lou said:

@Tank helped mold that young mind. 

not the michigan part. i often broke out an ohio state hat for his online class, just because i could and should. it was the responsible thing for me to do as an educator.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

not the michigan part. i often broke out an ohio state hat for his online class, just because i could and should. it was the responsible thing for me to do as an educator.

You're obviously a wonderful teacher and an even better man.

Private school.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 12:25 PM, PattyD22 said:

This made me laugh @Lou.

I have a friend who is a Michigan fan. Didn't go to school there (UNLV grad), as far as I know he has never lived there. I have yet to figure out the connection.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...