• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 College Football Thread

42 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Is UCLA limiting capacity? Because the Rose Bowl is empty. 

Several people I know said they had no interest in attending a 12:30 start time on a 90º+ day. 

If they had known UCLA was gonna put up more than 40 points, I imagine many of them would have gone. But I don't blame anyone for being skeptical of UCLA football after the last... well, two decades. 

1 minute ago, Justin said:

Several people I know said they had no interest in attending a 12:30 start time on a 90º+ day. 

If they had known UCLA was gonna put up more than 40 points, I imagine many of them would have gone. But I don't blame anyone for being skeptical of UCLA football after the last... well, two decades. 

I'm one of those people. 90⁰ at the Rose Bowl feels like 120⁰. Sent a text to a friend at the game and asked him if he was staying for the 2nd half. He said they were already on their way to Old Town Pasadena to watch the game and drink beer. 

Just now, Lou said:

I'm one of those people. 90⁰ at the Rose Bowl feels like 120⁰. Sent a text to a friend at the game and asked him if he was staying for the 2nd half. He said they were already on their way to Old Town Pasadena to watch the game and drink beer. 

I can't blame any of you. I still remember the Michigan game in '00; I think it was 110 in the stadium. You couldn't pay me to do that again. 

Just now, Justin said:

I can't blame any of you. I still remember the Michigan game in '00; I think it was 110 in the stadium. You couldn't pay me to do that again. 

I was there.  There were people passing out in the stands. 

2 hours ago, Lou said:

I cannot go to those day games anymore. I would probably get heat exhaustion or worse, and beer would compound the problem.

Oh, to be young (and healthy) again. I'm kinda falling apart.

But I never got Covid!!

21 hours ago, Lou said:

Things are looking up

May be an image of 7 people, people standing, outdoors and stadium

3 hours ago, St1ck said:

I can't believe I ended up watching that entire game. 

3 hours ago, St1ck said:

I can't believe I ended up watching that entire game. 

The 1st Half bet was my only loss of the day. I doubled down against Alcorn St in the 2H. 

Some good games next week.