• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 College Football Thread

Bama opens as a 13 1/2 point favorite 

Georgia opens as a 7 1/2 point favorite 

Personally, I like Michigan as a 7.5 underdog, and honestly, I feel Alabama is going to truck Cincinnati.  

**This message is for informational purposes only, and not to be used for wagering purposes**😉

...and so it happens. I suspected that this would be the ultimate outcome. The draw of alma mater is a strong one. The consensus was that they would hire an AD first, but they probably believed that they couldn't wait if they were going to do this.

Miami has never been known as a big spending program. This cost them big time, however: $8M to buy out Manny Diaz, $9M to buy out Mario Cristobal, and $8M for Cristobal's salary - and that is just to get them into the 2022 season.

I would love for someone to walk into my office and offer me $8M not to come to work.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Well it seems like the college football season just flies by, and I always know when it’s coming to an end….the annual Army/Navy game.  While some don’t like the game because they think it’s boring, I’m quite the opposite.

To me, it’s an amazing rivalry and it’s definitely on my bucket list of college games I’d love to attend.

6 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Well it seems like the college football season just flies by, and I always know when it’s coming to an end….the annual Army/Navy game.  While some don’t like the game because they think it’s boring, I’m quite the opposite.

To me, it’s an amazing rivalry and it’s definitely on my bucket list of college games I’d love to attend.

Such a great scene.

Go Army! (a good friend of mine from HS went to West Point) 

2 hours ago, Lou said:

I was thinking about this last night. It really sucks. 

I compare most of the bowl games to the “silly season” of golf.  It’s technically college football and somewhat fun to watch, but doesn’t really mean much to most people.

Ill still be watching and betting on most of them, though.

3 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

I put this in the USC thread also, Kedon Slovis has entered the transfer portal.  Couple that with these recent entrants:

Bo Nix- Auburn, Spencer Rattler- Oklahoma, and Max Calzada- Texas A&M and the transfer portal has some pretty decent talent to choose from.

Crazy to think Slovis and Rattler were preseason Heisman Trophy candidates.

On 12/11/2021 at 12:14 PM, Lou said:

Maybe. Chip and Cal HC Justin Wilcox still in the mix. 

Seems as if we've offered Chip a 3 or 4 year extension.

So I hadn't really kept up with this, but apparently Wilcox was offered and rejected the Oregon job per multiple sources. I find that hard to believe given what we've seen of him, but OK.