• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Mariners (7/9/21): Cobb on the mound

25 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

These are the losses that kill us every year. But I agree, another game tomorrow. I think it’s okay to expect us to win games we should’ve won though. 

I'm not sure we should ever expect to win when we only score 3 runs. 

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

Rengifo hasn't played any 3B in the minors this year and hadn't played it with any regularity since around 2016 when he first started his professional career. He was apparently bad enough there that it warranted a move to 2B. None of this matters of course since the Angels manager treats this roster like it's little league and just plays guys wherever on any given day.

Scott Servais on Ohtani’s HR:

He's got that kind of power, that kind of talent,'' Seattle manager Scott Servais said of Ohtani. "But at end of the day it's only worth one, and [Hangier's] was worth four. I liked [Haniger's] a little bit better even if it didn't go quite as far."

lol 

how was yesterday's loss any different than what would be expected from this team?  We've been losing games in this fashion all year.  Poor defense.  Bad bullpen.  Questionable pen choices.  We're .500 ish and probably a bit lucky to be so.  The team is no different than they've been from the beginning if of the year.  

3 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

how was yesterday's loss any different than what would be expected from this team?  We've been losing games in this fashion all year.  Poor defense.  Bad bullpen.  Questionable pen choices.  We're .500 ish and probably a bit lucky to be so.  The team is no different than they've been from the beginning if of the year.  

Stop justifying losses, loser.  

31 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

i thought it was further and farther.  And longer than 463 feet.

To be honest, i never saw it.  I am just going by those upper deck people ducking.

Yea I never saw the ball land. It seemed like it was VERY far. 

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

can't win 'em all.