• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Home Theatre System

RePLAY

looks good.

im also of the group that doesnt like speakers all over the place, but glad you dig it man.

looks like a good setup.

so is that whole thing on a ledge raised off the floor with the stone tiles as a base?

yah..its about 2 feet off the floor.

Mine is much more understated.  Ignore the black cable on the floor.  I was changing out the cable for the subwoofer.

2CwxuXh.jpg

Come on Nate.  You dont like my set up cuz its an "eye sore" and it should be "understated"... yet in its place you have those colorful vase/light thingies.  smh lol

Haha so pretending the dog tipped it over is out of the question?

And yah..I got the Klipsh stuff at 70% off retail so im sure the lamps cost way more. Haha

Lol yeah even if I didn't pick them out, and don't particularly like them, they are worth as much as my entire entertainment center.  They were a wedding gift.

As far as the dog goes, we are totally growing the beard out.  She is an awesome dog.  As I type this she is sitting there staring at me.

lol at the one black cable when you have wires running all over. cute dog. wife has nice taste.

Hah thanks.  Still a work in progress.  I have cable ties attached to the back of the entertainment center so eventually everything is nicely organized.  I am a little limited by power outlet placement though, those on the right side will probably just be routed through some external plastic conduit to make it less of an eyesore.

Hah thanks.  Still a work in progress.  I have cable ties attached to the back of the entertainment center so eventually everything is nicely organized.  I am a little limited by power outlet placement though, those on the right side will probably just be routed through some external plastic conduit to make it less of an eyesore.

hire an electrician to move outlets.

its a dirt simple job for them and totally worth it aesthetically.

That is on the list, wicked.  After we get rid of these ghastly track lights, and put in ceiling fans in every room.

Three sides of this room are like that, only that one spot where the TV is solid.  First thing we had to do was get darker blinds, the TV is on the south side of the wall but the sun is so bright late in the day the glare was pretty bad.

A2TRdVS.jpg

Ha! Back to the selling dish days.

Customer: "Question...do i have to get all the other programming, or can I just get Spice & Exxxtasy?"

Yeah, I don't recall anything too out of line, just a question like that which was always from some pedo sounding dude. It was always awesome though when they have a bunch of questions but that is one if the first ones like it's higher on the priority list than local channels, HD, or whether the dish could face south/southwest.

In my setup I'm getting rid of the entertainment center completely. 

Wall mount the TV (electrician can put a power outlet behind it) - run an HDMI line through the wall to a rack with a receiver and all the components.

Put a nice sound bar underneath it since most TV speakers are just meh.

It's clean as hell, nothing on the floor.

Edited by mrwicked