• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chris Rodriguez removed from game due to shoulder irritation; will be placed on 10-day IL

6 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Chris Rod could be like Goose Gossage come in for 2 to 3 inn and close games.

Still need to ease him into that, after limited innings the past 3 years.

Same as with Ohtani, need to likely limit Ohtani to 100 innings (currently on pace for about that).

12 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Still need to ease him into that, after limited innings the past 3 years.

Same as with Ohtani, need to likely limit Ohtani to 100 innings (currently on pace for about that).

This is one thing Maddon has done right this year Chris Rod pitching with 2 or 3 days rest.

• rafibomb changed the title to Chris Rodriguez removed from game due to shoulder irritation; will be placed on 10-day IL
Just now, nate said:

Now you sound guilty!

And you sound like one of those SJW who is looking to make a name for themselves at the expense of others.

How the hell does someone tweet from an AW account? 

2 minutes ago, True Grich said:

And you sound like one of those SJW who is looking to make a name for themselves at the expense of others.

How the hell does someone tweet from an AW account? 

I wear that as a badge of pride!

I think @Spirit and @Chuckster70 mainly tweet from it but there is a third mod who does.

44 minutes ago, nate said:

I wear that as a badge of pride!

I think @Spirit and @Chuckster70 mainly tweet from it but there is a third mod who does.

I'm not sure what the oops tweet was, don't think I saw it.  I think it's just been Chuck and I tweeting lately.  For the most part, I try to keep things on a low flame.  Maybe a frustration gif here and there. 

Chuck has been a bit more emotional lately.  lol