• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Grade Biden’s first 100 days

Grade Biden’s first 100 days as POTUS  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Biden’s first 100 days

• A
    • A-
    • B+
    • B
    • B-
    • C+
    • C
    • C-
    • D+
    • D
    • D-
    • F
    • A+
    • F-

The Biden administration facilitated getting as much access to vaccines as possible.  Trump may have done similar but all the covid denial makes it reasonable to accept they his government would not have been as aggressive.  Messaging maybe would have been worse but I don’t know what difference that would have made.  Otherwise, this early on it’s difficult to have much else to say.  He delivered the stimulus checks, which Trump had committed to.  The Afghanistan withdrawal would be significant good.  We’ll see about that. 

it’s a lot of talk so far.  They’re letting like 3 “centrist” democratic senators derail most of their big agenda items.  Which is typical Democrat shit.  I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s their excuse for not doing anything for entire term.  Because that’s what the democrats are masterful at.  

29 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I actually think one thing that Biden has done that’s hilarious and great is giving Kamala the border thing lmao.  Just an amazing no win act of political sabotage.  It’s funny as fuck.  Lol.  And also, making mayor dip shit be the one to own ridiculous tax proposals around driving your car.  Nice work Joe. 

It's called delegating.

Also known as, "shit rolls downhill"

Just now, tdawg87 said:

The point is Trump literally did the same exact thing. Like, that was his entire presidency. 

So calling out Biden for it is hilarious.

He banned travel to and from certain countries due to their support for terrorism and later banned travel to and from China to prevent an increase in COVID. What are you talking about? 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

He banned travel to and from certain countries due to their support for terrorism and later banned travel to and from China to prevent an increase in COVID. What are you talking about? 

I'm referring to this:

2 hours ago, Jason said:

a President that doesn’t want to look like his predecessor.

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm referring to this:

That still doesn’t make sense. Trump reversed Obama’s policies out of principle, not because he wanted to avoid appearing like him. In the context of this conversation, Biden hasn’t banned travel to and from India—not out of principle—but because he doesn’t want to do something Trump proudly did throughout his presidency.

Edited by Jason

like i am sorry for the people that are suffering in india.  its awful.  i am all for releasing IP rights on the vaccine and all that.  give them aid.  please do that.  but i do not want whatever the fuck strain of the covid is rampaging in india here.  please.   i am sorry.  the indians cant come here now.  

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

I will have a nice lamb curry and butter chicken dish with some samosas at the sheikh mans Indian restaurant near my house to demonstrate my solidarity with the people of India.  

Those fuckers do have good food. But man are they shitty software engineers. The project I’m on has an offshore team from India and they’re lazy fucks...not all Indians though of course.

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

That still doesn’t make sense. Trump reversed Obama’s policies out of principle, not because he wanted to avoid appearing like him. In the context of this conversation, Biden hasn’t banned travel to and from India—not out of principle—but because he doesn’t want to do something Trump proudly did throughout his presidency.

You are a butthead and frankly I don't like your face.