• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Grade Biden’s first 100 days

Grade Biden’s first 100 days as POTUS  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Biden’s first 100 days

• A
    • A-
    • B+
    • B
    • B-
    • C+
    • C
    • C-
    • D+
    • D
    • D-
    • F
    • A+
    • F-

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not that his were awesome but the deal with Mexico to keep them there was better than flooding our migrant facilities beyond capacity. Biden stopped that day one.  

They're still full beyond capacity.

42 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I was looking for a N/A (Not Applicable) but that option wasn't there.

It's not applicable because he's not a legitimate president. The election was stolen. Lock, stock, and barrel. Pay attention to the Arizona audit. 

If he were the legitimate president, I'd give him a D. He's done very little good, but he did a really good thing, yesterday I believe. Stopped all travel from India. Everyone and his extended family over there have COVID, and many are dying. 

1) What's come out of the Arizona audit? Honestly, I don't have time to deep dive into that.

2) COVID is a lie and is merely the flu and has no greater risk in an unvaccinated population than the flu. Please don't buy into the COVID lie.

6 hours ago, Jason said:

He really hasn't done anything to grade. I know he's taking credit for the vaccine but we all know that's BS. obviously I am biased and think his stupid executive actions on gun control is lame so he gets and F on that one for me. I don't like all the spending and desire to increase the role of government in our lives so that's and F as well. He really preached "bipartisanship" during his campaign and so far nothing he has done signals that will happen and we all knew that was BS too. I'm a conservative so much of what he does and says I will not agree with but I don't hate him and will be open to some things. If he puts forth some agenda items that I like then I'll get behind him. I think its OK to to both support and criticize and elected official regardless of their party affiliation. People that dig in their heels and refuse to give someone a chance just because of the (D) or (R) next to their name are stupid. 

So an F+?

Biden fucked up the India situation. Should have restricted travel 2 weeks ago.

Also the travel restriction is effective May 4th. So we have 3 days of potentially infected India people being able to travel here, because reasons.

57 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Also the travel restriction is effective May 4th. So we have 3 days of potentially infected India people being able to travel here, because reasons.

I don’t get this either. If travel must be stopped then you do it immediately. 

The economy is booming and anyone who wants a shot has been able to get one (mostly). He doesn’t waste his time pursuing petty, vindictive grievances or posting absolute shit on Twitter. And he actually has had the balls to stand up to Russia, unlike Donny. 

So an A-, perhaps? 

4 minutes ago, wopphil said:

The economy is booming and anyone who wants a shot has been able to get one (mostly). He doesn’t waste his time pursuing petty, vindictive grievances or posting absolute shit on Twitter. And he actually has had the balls to stand up to Russia, unlike Donny. 

So an A-, perhaps? 

Uh oh

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

He can’t restrict travel because he would appear racist like Trump.

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Poor Trump.

If that’s how you read it then you’ve got it wrong. Poor US for still having people travel to and from India over a President that doesn’t want to look like his predecessor.

Edited by Φαήλος