• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rangers (4-21-2021)

Chuck

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

The Royals are in 1st place.

They are in the worst division in the major league so far and the angels have played most of their games against that division.

They really need to pick it up in the next few weeks or it's going to be same thing we have seen all through trout/pujols era.

8 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Man the level of Debbie Downer in this thread is mind numbing. 

The Angels are 9-7 and we're getting Rendon and Stassi back soon.

It's still only April. lol

I guess we just expect them to be mediocre as that’s all we ever seem to get. To be honest, I’m just not as hardcore as a fan as many of you are. Over the past few years I find myself a little less interested in sports all together. If it wasn’t for fantasy I wouldn’t pay any attention to football. Maybe the Halos can have a good season and pull me out of my sports funk. 

Edited by Jason

27 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Man the level of Debbie Downer in this thread is mind numbing. 

The Angels are 9-7 and we're getting Rendon and Stassi back soon.

It's still only April. lol

Two thoughts on this.

1. The team got off to a really good start, which has not happened in quite a few years.   #AprilGamesMatter

2.  The Rangers, which have not been projected to finish higher than the Angels, blew the game wide open with 6 runs in the last 2 innings.  This in a game where the Starter actually had a chance to record the W, something rare so far this season.

2 hours ago, sammyscioscia said:

People think I'm a troll for saying Maddon blew the game?  Tell me how he didn't?

1 hour ago, rottiesworld said:

He did blow the game putting someone that pitched the night before and throw i g almost 25 pitches or so. This lose is on the manager.

image.jpeg

My concern on this loss is that we blew the game with a 2 run lead in the 8th.  These are games we have to win. At least we have to win 95% of them.

This teams recent history (besides pitching injuries) is hovering around 500 and blowing late inning leads.  

This is the first one this year.  I hope it's the last we see, but history has me pessimistic. 

5 hours ago, sammyscioscia said:

People think I'm a troll for saying Maddon blew the game?  Tell me how he didn't?

Trust me, you're in the majority not minority here that are of the mind that Maddon is a terrible in-game manager. 

His decision to go with Mayers was stupid. I mean I like Joe for his other qualities but his BP management is awful. 

On 10/16/2019 at 8:31 AM, fan_since79 said:

First piece of good news for this tired, old Angels fan in a long while.

Welcome back, Mr. Maddon!

On 10/16/2019 at 8:31 AM, Chuckster70 said:

This is great news guys. Really good news. 

I think I'll celebrate today! 

On 10/16/2019 at 8:45 AM, Bronson said:

Fantastic news. Got a top 3 manager in the game? Check. Now time to get Cole!

On 10/16/2019 at 8:51 AM, Troll Daddy said:

Joe manages with his instincts and not some piece of paper with numbers on it.

good hire 

On 10/16/2019 at 8:57 AM, Angel Oracle said:

My only reaction to this is:

Image result for daniel bryan yes yes yes

On 10/16/2019 at 10:32 AM, floplag said:

Excellent, right man, right time, right message.
Step one in the off season plan complete.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:54 AM, jordan said:

I’m excited about having Maddon back. He brings instant credibility and it seems like players enjoy playing for him. This will be an exciting off season. Hopefully, Maddon has Cole’s number in his phone to start the recruiting. 

On 10/16/2019 at 11:14 AM, nando714 said:

Finally