• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Twins (4-16-2021)

rafibomb

8 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Ward, as we speak, is carefully placing 2 frag grenades in front of his hole, waiting for the Russians to make their push on Kiev, Ukraine. 

His only regret is that though hes willing to die, its friday... and would feel far better about things if he had something besides borsch soup to eat.

And whats this greasy... meat... shit? Pork?

12 minutes ago, Φαήλος said:

He’s sober even when he’s drunk

Im not at the point yet of stealing a swig from the other guys beer when he gets up to pee.... but Im close

I AM to the point of lying to the chick bartender that my family owns lands in "the old country"

If you pick a real country it might backfire. "My ex was from there, he was an asshole". Saying "the old country" sounds romantic and mysterious.

And shes kind enough to pretend i give a shit, because I tip well.

BRB. Theres some dudes drinking after work on their friday... gonna go get in their conversation because i can tell their gonna get shots in a few.... and guess who will get a free one, hiyooooooo!

3 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Im not at the point yet of stealing a swig from the other guys beer when he gets up to pee.... but Im close

I AM to the point of lying to the chick bartender that my family owns lands in "the old country"

If you pick a real country it might backfire. "My ex was from there, he was an asshole". Saying "the old country" sounds romantic and mysterious.

BRB. Theres some dudes drinking after work on their friday... gonna go get in their conversation because i can tell their gonna get shots in a few.... and guess who will get a free one, hiyooooooo!

This feels like the 2021 version of Piano Man.

8 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Ha! I used to mess with people in HS by telling them my family owns oil fields in the Middle East. They bought that shit up.

edit: @cals

Edited by Φαήλος

6 minutes ago, Φαήλος said:

Ha! I used to mess with people in HS by telling them my family owns oil fields in the Middle East. They bought that shit up.

edit: @cals

See! 

If you had named a real country, they would have called your bullshit! But "middle east" is so vague, no one can argue!

Its like when i say "my grandpa is rich"

He was..... in bolivia.

I never said "hes rich here in america"

19 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Well you know what they say in the Old Country....

Let's Go Halos!