• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

March Madness thread

21 hours ago, Tank said:

i took an hour out of my day to watch the final 5 minutes of the houston-oregon state game. oregon was really sloppy on the defensive boards and couldn't keep the ball away from houston. they paid for it.

watching the last six minutes of the arkansas - baylor game. no real opinion on either team right now.

in the very few minutes of these two games, i've been impressed that nearly all players are wearing shorts that actually fit instead of looking like they pulled a size 54 out of their uncle's dresser.

Houston D is ridiculously active, hard to get off an open shot against it.

On 4/9/2019 at 11:55 AM, Lou said:

Mick Cronin (Cincinnati) is our new HC. 

He may not be the sexy hire, but I really like it. Love the way his teams play.  Been a fan of his all the way back to his Murray St days. 

I agree

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Either way it's been a hell of a tournament for UCLA. Especially since they had to play the extra game. This Gonzaga team is pretty insane though. 

Yeah, i was highly doubtful of even making the tournament. Such a great run. Just shows how good we could have been with Smith and Hill playing all year.