• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ White Sox (03/13/2021) Ohtani on the mound!

I like that at bat by Adell. Pitcher was struggling and Adell waited for the ball to come to the zone before swinging. On 3-0 he took the pitch and 3-1, with the runner going he laid off the high fastball that would have tied him up last year. He never let the pitcher off the hook and that is big.

@Chuckster70 Thoughts on Jose Rojas? Nobody ever seems to talk about him as a decent prospect, which I’m guessing is because of his age? But dude has progressed through the minors nicely. Just looks like he’s been screwed by getting drafted at 23 and then not having a season last year.

Just now, Don said:

@Chuckster70 Thoughts on Jose Rojas? Nobody ever seems to talk about him as a decent prospect, which I’m guessing is because of his age? But dude has progressed through the minors nicely. Just looks like he’s been screwed by getting drafted at 23 and then not having a season last year.

@Jeff Fletcher had a nice feature on Brandon Marsh but also Jose Rojas today. 

Check this out...

I personally like his bat and his versatility, but he needs to improve his defense around the diamond.

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Jo Adell's outfield defense is just awful. 

3 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Uh-oh.  Another botched play by Adell.  Banged into the wall.  A little gimpy, but looks like he'll be ok.

Listening to the Chicago feed and they were saying Adell had a long way to go and it was a difficult play. That and we are spoiled with Mike Trout that knows every inch of the warning track and how to play it so he makes it looks easy. Hunter made it look easy as well. 

Just now, Blarg said:

Listening to the Chicago feed and they were saying Adell had a loing way to go and it was a difficult play. That and we are spoiled with Mike Trout that knows every inch of the warning track and how to play it so he makes it looks easy. Hunter made it look easy as well. 

It was a bad play.