• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rockies (3/6/2021)

2 minutes ago, failos said:

Is that seriously why his voice is muffled? Awful

Yep.  They showed Mota and Gubi in the pre-game.  Both are wearing masks (which I'm fine with), but for some reason, Gubi's completely muffles his voice.  Mota sounds more or less fine (at least in terms of clarity of his voice...). 

EDIT: ...and from something one of them said in the last inning, they're both back in the studio in Anaheim.  They're not actually in the park.

Edited by jsnpritchett

2 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Yep.  They showed Mota and Gubi in the pre-game.  Both are wearing masks (which I'm fine with), but for some reason, Gubi's completely muffles his voice.  Mota sounds more or less fine (at least in terms of clarity of his voice...). 

EDIT: ...and from something one of them said in the last inning, they're both back in the studio in Anaheim.  They're not actually in the park.

I assumed the muffled voices were a result of them being in a different location like you mentioned. But the mask bit makes more sense. I’d rather they didn’t wear masks because it really affects the sound quality. 

8 minutes ago, failos said:

I assumed the muffled voices were a result of them being in a different location like you mentioned. But the mask bit makes more sense. I’d rather they didn’t wear masks because it really affects the sound quality. 

Yeah, I'm not sure why they have to wear them, as other folks like newscasters, TV hosts, etc. don't.  I guess my point is that even if it's something that's a corporate mandate or just something the production team wants, that's ultimately fine--but just get one for Gubi that doesn't make him sound so bad!  It's not that hard.

I was alerted to the fact Arte had a cooler and was pouring beverages for his people. I took a look for myself.

I'd do the same thing if I owned a team.  I waved at him on Thursday... he was in the press/suite area. He waved back.

Relax, people