• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What's a uniform you dislike . . .

ScottT

15 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

I'll echo the sentiments of ScottT and mmc. I didn't like the periwinkle, and I don't like the red alt. Going off baseball, I really don't like these:

social_16x9_all3.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

I'm a Rams fan and I honestly absolutely love these, and I know I'm about the only person I know who doesn't think they're an atrocity.

6 minutes ago, mmc said:

I'm a Rams fan and I honestly absolutely love these, and I know I'm about the only person I know who doesn't think they're an atrocity.

For me it would be a few simple fixes. I'd lose the gradient numbers, the dishrag pants, and the name tags. Tweak the dishrag jersey to better resemble the away version from the 80's-early 90's. I do like the metallic finish on the helmets. I also like the brighter blue and yellow.

1 hour ago, Junkballer said:

31490ddff984a7a3762883e2d1c7fb55.jpg

It looks like someone had a drunken nightmare about Velveeta and chocolate fondue and designed a uniform the next morning.

I know thats ugly as hell, but im a sucker for the ugly ass 70s unis. 

Bright colors. Logos that were supposed to look futuristic that aged badly. Huge afros and mustaches. Guys playing most games drunk. 

It was like the early UFC

2 hours ago, ScottT said:

. . . from a team you like?

p95ncu24zv941.jpg

I hated these jerseys. Hated, hated, hated, hated these jerseys. I hated every disgusting stitch of them. I hated every stupid fan-insulting aspect of it. I hated the sensibility that thought anyone would like them. I hated the implied insult that any of us would want to wear them.