• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election - The Epilogue

5 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I agree, and think her death is tragic and from what I could tell from the video, an unjustified firing by the police officer. 

That said, I hope you keep the forum open. We all say stupid things, and have said stupid things on this site - that includes you and I. The world is fucking nuts right now, and I think we're all trying to process it. This forum is a "safe space" (ha ha) within which we can do so. It may even be beneficial for someone to vent or say something stupid, and then have peers react to it, so they can re-think their words.

Now whether you want such a place as part of a baseball web-site is a different matter, but just pointing out that it does have value. You could always consider making it an invite-only forum, and thus you can prevent casual baseball fans from accidentally stumbling in.

I agree with all this but the problem we are seeing is some here take it too far and attack other posters here on a personal level by name calling and insults and that is just stupid. Making fun of someone's stupid opinion is one thing and if they can't handle that then they don't have to post in this forum. Everyone here still talks about Brian and his views but I haven't seen him post in this forum for a long time as he probably gets to worked up about things. 

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which, 14 police officers were injured while these fine people were taking a leisurely stroll through the Capital Building. 

DC protests updates: 4 dead after US Capitol breached on day of riots
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/01/06/dc-protests-live-updates-trump-supporters-electoral-college-proud-boys/4126018001/

Edited by st1ckboy

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Speaking of which, 14 police officers were injured while these fine people were taking a leisurely stroll through the Capital Building. 

DC protests updates: 4 dead after US Capitol breached on day of riots
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/01/06/dc-protests-live-updates-trump-supporters-electoral-college-proud-boys/4126018001/

Only July 25th, fifty five officers were injured in Seattle but you didn't seem very concerned then. Over 2,000 police officers were injured in the first weeks of the George Floyd riots, again, you weren't concerned, didn't leave the proverbial light on. 

Why do you feel so concerned about them now?

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Only July 25th, fifty five officers were injured in Seattle but you didn't seem very concerned then. Over 2,000 police officers were injured in the first weeks of the George Floyd riots, again, you weren't concerned, didn't leave the proverbial light on. 

Why do you feel so concerned about them now?

I never posted anything where I have incouraged riots. Go ahead and read through the thread to see if I ever gave two shits about George Floyd. 

The lady seemed to be on the same path as the twitter thing about VapingTrump's....I am going, told my husband stay behind, you are not a fighter, ready to say goodbye, die for it, etc.  I am not making fun of her.  The husband should have knocked her out and taken away the snake oil.  She was the victim of a badly mislead cult, but profitable for it's leader.  Go ahead and ban me.  Time y'all Trumpers realize this guy needs to be cut loose, it's over.