• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election - The Epilogue

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Taylor said:

st1ck, no more saying callous things about the dead or Chuck will lock this thread, too.

What are the odds the 25th amendment thing actually happens?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/house-dems-urge-pence-to-remove-trump-for-shocking-behavior

I'll tip a White Claw for their loss today. She will be missed.

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

That kid didn’t murder anyone.  Knock that shit off. He won’t go to jail for long, if at all.  

AGAIN: Personal responsibility.  The dead MAGA is the same as the dead dipshits that Rittenhouse shot.

Uhh...he was approaching protestors with an automatic weapon. Some of them tried to take his gun away. He killed two of them. I'd call that murder.

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So apparently not only did Suzie Q meet her maker tonight, but 3 old MAGAs in the crowd either had heart attacks or priapism from all the MAGA and died. So 4 dead today.

We lost a lot of good MAGAs today. There are also the 4 people you mentioned that died.

34 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So apparently not only did Suzie Q meet her maker tonight, but 3 old MAGAs in the crowd either had heart attacks or priapism from all the MAGA and died. So 4 dead today.

They should have worn masks

Let me be perfectly clear on one thing and then I'll kindly leave this forum. 

In no way shape or form should anyone rejoice in the death of someone for holding a different political view from yours. 

Those liberal women who took videos of them screaming in their cars just like this Trump supporter were passionate about what they believed in. We can make fun of their reactions, but I don't know anyone who would crack jokes of any of those libs if they were die in a protest or other cause of death. 

This lady that died today did nothing wrong and she served in our military. She leaves behind four children and a husband.

You all should be ashamed of your actions on here. It's disgusting.

Don't push it, I've been wanting to kill this entire forum for a while now.

This is what happens when you don't properly vet your allies. You got some people who were, as pointless as it sounds to most, serious about this whole thing. Then they go in there with a bunch of clowns in a performance art piece so naturally someone gets killed for standing in the wrong spot while others get a photo op in full costume posing like posers do. And as always, there's the hijackers who just like to make the other side look bad

27 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Let me be perfectly clear on one thing and then I'll kindly leave this forum. 

In no way shape or form should anyone rejoice in the death of someone for holding a different political view from yours. 

Those liberal women who took videos of them screaming in their cars just like this Trump supporter were passionate about what they believed in. We can make fun of their reactions, but I don't know anyone who would crack jokes of any of those libs if they were die in a protest or other cause of death. 

This lady that died today did nothing wrong and she served in our military. She leaves behind four children and a husband.

You all should be ashamed of your actions on here. It's disgusting.

Don't push it, I've been wanting to kill this entire forum for a while now.

George Fentanyl Floyd gets murals and statues while this veteran mom who served 4 tours in Afghanistan gets shot in the face by a Federal mall cop protecting the elite. 

It's obvious what is coming down the road and I'm preparing accordingly.

Just now, Lhalo said:

George Fentanyl Floyd gets murals and statues while this veteran mom who served 4 tours in Afghanistan gets shot in the face by a Federal mall cop protecting the elite. 

It's obvious what is coming down the road and I'm preparing accordingly.

The spirit of Brian lives on.