• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Christmas morning explosion in Nashville

Rico

Just now, calscuf said:

He ran out of gas before he could get there because he asked his Mexican wife to fill it up but she was too lazy to do it.  I think someone better notify that Twitter dude.

That's very judgmental on your part assuming she was lazy. It could very well be her EBT card wasn't working.

Who made the public address announcement and how did they know there was a bomb? I assume it came from police but haven’t heard anything on details. Plus, I’m too lazy to read any articles.

If this was done by a terrorist, he probably picked the worst day of the year to carry this out since nearly everyone was at home.

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

Who made the public address announcement and how did they know there was a bomb? I assume it came from police but haven’t heard anything on details. Plus, I’m too lazy to read any articles.

If this was done by a terrorist, he probably picked the worst day of the year to carry this out since nearly everyone was at home.

I read that the RV that the bomb was in was blaring out the warning 

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I was just thinking, the price of RVs these days it makes you wonder why they didn't use Cousin Eddies. 

They believe the remains they found may be his so I don't think he cares that he wasted a decent RV in his suicide