• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tweeter and the Book of Faces

Well, pretty much the entire Twitter and Facebook corporate entity has invested millions into the democrats campaign fund so there is a suspicion of conflict of interest between their guidelines and treatment of members, whether it be individuals or in this case The New York Times. I guess it would be in very loose interpretation a form of election tampering. In reality it is very much election tampering but then, lawyers. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Well, pretty much the entire Twitter and Facebook corporate entity has invested millions into the democrats campaign fund so there is a suspicion of conflict of interest between their guidelines and treatment of members, whether it be individuals or in this case The New York Times. I guess it would be in very loose interpretation a form of election tampering. In reality it is very much election tampering but then, lawyers. 

Lol @ election tampering.

That's just so cute coming from a conservative. 

Look, @tdawg87 , if you think I am happy about either parties fuckery the last two decades you are a dipshit of huge proportions. Between picking one of the nation's biggest fucktards because the democrats couldn't pull their head out of their incestuous ass in 2016, then the non stop smear campaign orchestrated by both the media and congress while all they needed to do is present a fucking worthwhile candidate this cycle but went back to some Delaware cousin fuckfest and came up with a senile ex VP with so many damn red flags but, what the hell, we've got the MSN and the rest of the media covering up and playing nursemaid as he shits his depends on every campaign speech, then doubles down on stupid and outwardly states he is picking a token instead of the most qualified for VP, a previous candidate that had her credibility burnt to a crisp in the first debate, is hated in her own State, yeah this shit tickles me to no end that again, I have no choice for President two election cycles in a row. 

Fuck you so much for your condescending horseshit about everything that doesn't give your fickle fuck attitude a happy ending.

With all due respect.

43 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Look, @tdawg87 , if you think I am happy about either parties fuckery the last two decades you are a dipshit of huge proportions. Between picking one of the nation's biggest fucktards because the democrats couldn't pull their head out of their incestuous ass in 2016, then the non stop smear campaign orchestrated by both the media and congress while all they needed to do is present a fucking worthwhile candidate this cycle but went back to some Delaware cousin fuckfest and came up with a senile ex VP with so many damn red flags but, what the hell, we've got the MSN and the rest of the media covering up and playing nursemaid as he shits his depends on every campaign speech, then doubles down on stupid and outwardly states he is picking a token instead of the most qualified for VP, a previous candidate that had her credibility burnt to a crisp in the first debate, is hated in her own State, yeah this shit tickles me to no end that again, I have no choice for President two election cycles in a row. 

Fuck you so much for your condescending horseshit about everything that doesn't give your fickle fuck attitude a happy ending.

With all due respect.

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Right? It was still a new truck all the way up until that piece of gravel gouged a hole all the way through to the primer.

Fuck, fuck, fucking, fuck, fuck! 

My truck is old but I had a rock crack my windshield  about 20 minutes after reading this post. 

19 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Maybe if my wife didn't want me to haul plants, fertilizer, gardening supplies and move her classroom I'd have bought a Corvette instead. 

Back in the day I had a Ranger. Had to get rid of it after having a kid though. The convenience of having your own truck is nice. What sucks though is that it's also convenient for everyone else in your orbit. I swear it was at least once a month I was helping someone haul something, move something, or pick up something.