• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tweeter and the Book of Faces

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

A Touareg is kind of like the Mexican of euro SUVs.  It’s not particularly big, it works hard but no one respects it.  Oh and it usually lives in garages.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

How often is it resting in said garage?

47 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Never, I basically live in the garage 😕

I give you a Weaver fastball down the middle and you foul it back.

12 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I'm ditching my sedan for a Chevy truck on the next go around. The new models got delayed due to the 'rona but they should be out mid 2021.

Go for the T-RX if you don't care about spending 80k on a truck. That's all the privileged rich white males here, right?

The T-Rex eats the Raptor for lunch.

See the source image

12 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Go for the T-RX if you don't care about spending 80k on a truck. That's all the privileged rich white males here, right?

The T-Rex eats the Raptor for lunch.

See the source image

That truck is sick AF but I don't feel like dropping that kind of coin. The Rams have a great interior as well TBH. I looked into the Rebels.

Edit: I'd consider a Ram if I was leasing.

Edited by Lhalo

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Worth every penny. Already went to Montana, did some fishing. Installed step rails a couple weeks ago, putting a Bakflip to cover the bed this weekend. 

IMG_20201015_223215.jpg

So the 38k didn't even include step rails? 

Blarg when he walks into a car dealership. 

burning the fairly oddparents GIF

On 10/15/2020 at 12:25 PM, Lhalo said:

I'm enjoying the Streisand effect social media has unleashed regarding Hunter's laptop.

For being super "smart" tech nerds they sure are fucking dumb.

According to Zignal Labs, a media intelligence firm, shares of the Post article “nearly doubled” after Twitter started suppressing it. The poorly-thought-through ban triggered the so-called Streisand Effect and helped turn a sketchy article into a must-share blockbuster. And then on Friday, the Republican National Committee filed a Federal Election Commission complaint against Twitter, claiming that the ban “amounts to an illegal corporate in-kind political contribution to the Biden campaign.” 

https://www.technologyreview.com/2020/10/16/1010644/twitter-ban-hunter-biden-emails-backfires/