• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

3 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

you spoke too soon with Miska in net

I think they got to the airport and realized that Miller was still at the game and came back.  

And yeah, Miska was pretty rough.  That we barely clawed and won tells you more about us then him.

Francois got hurt at practice before the first road trip and hasn't been seen since. I think there's a good chance that Adam Werner gets the next non-Grubauer start in net and if that doesn't go well they may have to go shopping at the deadline.

Terry looks legit. Was it Jones who took the puck to the face? Hope he's ok

Edited by arch stanton

2 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Francois got hurt at practice before the first road trip and hasn't been seen since. I think there's a good chance that Adam Werner gets the next non-Grubauer start in net and if that doesn't go well they may have to go shopping at the deadline.

Terry looks legit. Was it Steel who took the puck to the face? Hope he's ok

Jones.  And from what it sounds like, to the throat.  No word on his condition.

Interesting.

As for why not, I would say a total lack of NHL experience. It is a different, enique game dynamic that would still require a learning curve from each of those three. I think it would probably be a train wreck in the beginning even if it could eventually work. I think the beginning failures would be too much to overcome (personally, team buy in, organization buy in).

But, I like the bio of the three suggestions.

1 hour ago, deepdrive said:

Interesting.

As for why not, I would say a total lack of NHL experience. It is a different, enique game dynamic that would still require a learning curve from each of those three. I think it would probably be a train wreck in the beginning even if it could eventually work. I think the beginning failures would be too much to overcome (personally, team buy in, organization buy in).

But, I like the bio of the three suggestions.

I don't know.  It's not like 90% of the team isn't Swedes.  So they should all feel comfortable.  😆

Oh, and have you not been watching the train wreck on ice lately?  Even if it's a train wreck, we probably wouldn't even notice.

Here is an article on him when the Sabres probably wished they signed him.

Rikard Grönborg: A risk worth taking

Well. no extension. So, obviously there is long term doubt that this is going to work out by Laine or CBJ. 

I don't see CBJ making any kind of a trade to SoCal before the season is over (if at all). They could still try to flip him to a contending team as a rental. Weirder things have happened.